Cosmetics titan Jane Lauder knows beauty
Heiress in town
Jane Lauder calls Manhattan home but coming to Miami to spread the gospel about her myriad beauty products isn’t one of her least favorite things. Origins’ Global President/General Manager attended a cocktail reception at the Origins store at The Falls earlier this month to talk about the latest offerings from the lines she oversees at not only Origins, but Ojon and Darphin. “I love being outside and on the water when I am here,” says Lauder, who is the granddaughter of cosmetics founder Estee Lauder and daughter of Ronald S. Lauder, chairman of Clinique Laboratories. “I like eating outdoors at the Standard Hotel: great setting and delicious, healthy food.”
We had to ask, if the businesswoman were on a tropical island what her must-haves would be. “I always protect my skin from the sun so I would definitely need a moisturizer with SPF and anti aging cream,” says the 39-year-old.
How does the Miami woman differ from those across the country? “She is vibrant and confident and knows what she wants – being here is really inspiring for me.”
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood