The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
Popular cocktail bar hosts laid-back and free party on Saturday afternoon
Head to The Corner in downtown Miami to celebrate the cocktail bar's second birthday on Saturday afternoon. At around 2 p.m., the kegs will come out along with barbecued bites and live music courtesy of a marching band. Free for all guests.
The Corner, 1035 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-961-7887
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend