Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
Open house Thursday for serious buyers
Copperbox, the no cell phone, 30 seat communal dining experience, is relocating and it's Wynwood space is for sale. There is an open house Thursday, Dec. 12 between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. (Asking price is listed as "best offer we receive".) As for Copperbox's new address, stay tuned.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton