Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
Open house Thursday for serious buyers
Copperbox, the no cell phone, 30 seat communal dining experience, is relocating and it's Wynwood space is for sale. There is an open house Thursday, Dec. 12 between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. (Asking price is listed as "best offer we receive".) As for Copperbox's new address, stay tuned.
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood