Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
Open house Thursday for serious buyers
Copperbox, the no cell phone, 30 seat communal dining experience, is relocating and it's Wynwood space is for sale. There is an open house Thursday, Dec. 12 between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. (Asking price is listed as "best offer we receive".) As for Copperbox's new address, stay tuned.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in