Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
Ever look at your kids (or someone else’s kids) and get envious that they get to draw and paint and play all day? Relive the days of arts and crafts class 1-3 p.m. Saturday at the Splendid store at the Aventura Mall. The L.A.-based lifestyle brand has partnered with mini-Martha Stewart/TLC’s Craft Wars judge Erica Domesek of the DIY website PSImadethis.com for a “cool + crafty” event. Your mission: With your purchase of a $38 summery Brushtroke Tank Top, you can put your creativity to work.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'