Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
Ever look at your kids (or someone else’s kids) and get envious that they get to draw and paint and play all day? Relive the days of arts and crafts class 1-3 p.m. Saturday at the Splendid store at the Aventura Mall. The L.A.-based lifestyle brand has partnered with mini-Martha Stewart/TLC’s Craft Wars judge Erica Domesek of the DIY website PSImadethis.com for a “cool + crafty” event. Your mission: With your purchase of a $38 summery Brushtroke Tank Top, you can put your creativity to work.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party