Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
Ever look at your kids (or someone else’s kids) and get envious that they get to draw and paint and play all day? Relive the days of arts and crafts class 1-3 p.m. Saturday at the Splendid store at the Aventura Mall. The L.A.-based lifestyle brand has partnered with mini-Martha Stewart/TLC’s Craft Wars judge Erica Domesek of the DIY website PSImadethis.com for a “cool + crafty” event. Your mission: With your purchase of a $38 summery Brushtroke Tank Top, you can put your creativity to work.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges