Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
Ever look at your kids (or someone else’s kids) and get envious that they get to draw and paint and play all day? Relive the days of arts and crafts class 1-3 p.m. Saturday at the Splendid store at the Aventura Mall. The L.A.-based lifestyle brand has partnered with mini-Martha Stewart/TLC’s Craft Wars judge Erica Domesek of the DIY website PSImadethis.com for a “cool + crafty” event. Your mission: With your purchase of a $38 summery Brushtroke Tank Top, you can put your creativity to work.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika