Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
Ever look at your kids (or someone else’s kids) and get envious that they get to draw and paint and play all day? Relive the days of arts and crafts class 1-3 p.m. Saturday at the Splendid store at the Aventura Mall. The L.A.-based lifestyle brand has partnered with mini-Martha Stewart/TLC’s Craft Wars judge Erica Domesek of the DIY website PSImadethis.com for a “cool + crafty” event. Your mission: With your purchase of a $38 summery Brushtroke Tank Top, you can put your creativity to work.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested