‘Cooking Without Looking’ cookbook compiled
5/4/2011Cooking Without Looking, a television show for the visually impaired created and produced by Miami’s Ren’ee Rentmeester, has produced a cookbook featuring recipes from its first three seasons. Sponsored by the Miami Beach Council of the Blind, the book is available by sending a $25 check, payable to the council, to David New, 1605 Euclid Ave., No. 2C, Miami Beach, FL 33139. The large-print volume includes an audio version of all of the recipes on CD. Proceeds benefit the Miami Beach Council of the Blind and Vision World Foundation; 305-200-9104, www.visionworldfoundation.net.
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 5 New Restaurants that Opened in Miami in 2016 where You Must Dine