‘Cooking Without Looking’ cookbook compiled
5/4/2011Cooking Without Looking, a television show for the visually impaired created and produced by Miami’s Ren’ee Rentmeester, has produced a cookbook featuring recipes from its first three seasons. Sponsored by the Miami Beach Council of the Blind, the book is available by sending a $25 check, payable to the council, to David New, 1605 Euclid Ave., No. 2C, Miami Beach, FL 33139. The large-print volume includes an audio version of all of the recipes on CD. Proceeds benefit the Miami Beach Council of the Blind and Vision World Foundation; 305-200-9104, www.visionworldfoundation.net.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- These are the best Miami Spice options in Coconut Grove
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary