Cooking With the Stars May 15
4/27/2011Temple Israel, 137 NE 19th St., Miami, has assembled an impressive lineup for its May 15 Cooking With the Stars fundraiser: chefs Michelle Bernstein (Michy’s, Sra. Martinez), Douglas Rodriguez (OLA, DeRodriguez Cuba on Ocean), Cindy Hutson (Ortanique on the Mile), Sam Gorenstein (BLT Steak at The Betsy), Aria Kagan ( The Next Food Network Star) and FIU chef-instructor Michael Moran will cook, Jeffrey Wolfe (Wolfe’s Wine Shoppe) will discuss the wine pairings, Michael’s Catering, Epicure Gourmet Market and Misha’s Cupcakes will do desserts, and The Miami Herald’s Dinner in Minutes columnist, Linda Gassenheimer, will emcee. The event benefits the temple’s community projects. Tickets are $180 for the 6 p.m. main event, $250 including the 5 p.m. VIP reception; 305-573-5900, ext.404.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Porfirio's Restaurant puts upscale Mexican food in South Beach
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28