Cooking With the Stars May 15
4/27/2011Temple Israel, 137 NE 19th St., Miami, has assembled an impressive lineup for its May 15 Cooking With the Stars fundraiser: chefs Michelle Bernstein (Michy’s, Sra. Martinez), Douglas Rodriguez (OLA, DeRodriguez Cuba on Ocean), Cindy Hutson (Ortanique on the Mile), Sam Gorenstein (BLT Steak at The Betsy), Aria Kagan ( The Next Food Network Star) and FIU chef-instructor Michael Moran will cook, Jeffrey Wolfe (Wolfe’s Wine Shoppe) will discuss the wine pairings, Michael’s Catering, Epicure Gourmet Market and Misha’s Cupcakes will do desserts, and The Miami Herald’s Dinner in Minutes columnist, Linda Gassenheimer, will emcee. The event benefits the temple’s community projects. Tickets are $180 for the 6 p.m. main event, $250 including the 5 p.m. VIP reception; 305-573-5900, ext.404.
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?