Cooking With the Stars May 15
4/27/2011Temple Israel, 137 NE 19th St., Miami, has assembled an impressive lineup for its May 15 Cooking With the Stars fundraiser: chefs Michelle Bernstein (Michy’s, Sra. Martinez), Douglas Rodriguez (OLA, DeRodriguez Cuba on Ocean), Cindy Hutson (Ortanique on the Mile), Sam Gorenstein (BLT Steak at The Betsy), Aria Kagan ( The Next Food Network Star) and FIU chef-instructor Michael Moran will cook, Jeffrey Wolfe (Wolfe’s Wine Shoppe) will discuss the wine pairings, Michael’s Catering, Epicure Gourmet Market and Misha’s Cupcakes will do desserts, and The Miami Herald’s Dinner in Minutes columnist, Linda Gassenheimer, will emcee. The event benefits the temple’s community projects. Tickets are $180 for the 6 p.m. main event, $250 including the 5 p.m. VIP reception; 305-573-5900, ext.404.
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars