Cooking With the Stars May 15
4/27/2011Temple Israel, 137 NE 19th St., Miami, has assembled an impressive lineup for its May 15 Cooking With the Stars fundraiser: chefs Michelle Bernstein (Michy’s, Sra. Martinez), Douglas Rodriguez (OLA, DeRodriguez Cuba on Ocean), Cindy Hutson (Ortanique on the Mile), Sam Gorenstein (BLT Steak at The Betsy), Aria Kagan ( The Next Food Network Star) and FIU chef-instructor Michael Moran will cook, Jeffrey Wolfe (Wolfe’s Wine Shoppe) will discuss the wine pairings, Michael’s Catering, Epicure Gourmet Market and Misha’s Cupcakes will do desserts, and The Miami Herald’s Dinner in Minutes columnist, Linda Gassenheimer, will emcee. The event benefits the temple’s community projects. Tickets are $180 for the 6 p.m. main event, $250 including the 5 p.m. VIP reception; 305-573-5900, ext.404.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Burrito San rolls oversize sushi in downtown Miami
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour