Contest: Cook off with grilling guru Steven Raichlen in Miami
Prizes include a signed copy of his latest cookbook and dinner for four.
Miami-based cookbook author and grilling guru Steven Raichlen is hosting a cook-off challenge to promote his newest release, "Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys" (Workman, $24.95), out today.
One winner will get to face off in a live cooking contest judged by Raichlen. Plus, he’ll win a signed copy of the book and lunch for four people at the Café at Books & Books.
Sorry, ladies; contest is for guys only.
When: 8 p.m. on June 4
Where: Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables
How to: Nominate a man in your life who has what it takes to hold his own in a cook-off in front of a master griller. Send a brief paragraph describing why he should win by noon on May 23 to email@example.com.
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend