Conrad Offers Lamborghinis and Champagne
Brickell's Conrad Hotel is offering Lamborghini or porsche service packages, spa retreats and Champagne.
When in Miami, you have to floss like a Miamian, right? The Conrad is offering package deals for the Diddy and the emerging Diddy inside. Dom, Anyone?
Picture it: Ocean Drive on a typical, sun-scintillating Miami day. You’re driving a Ferrari 430 Coupe, Lamborghini Convertible, Audi R8 V10 or a Porsche GT3. It’s part of Conrad’s Luxury Driven package experience, which also includes meet-and-greet town car service, Dom Pérignon-luxury suite accommodations, 75-minute hot stone massage for two, pillow menu, breakfast-in-bed or at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room, a secret, special VIP gift, and complimentary valet parking.
How Much? Rates start at $2200 per night, and this package is available now through December 31, 2010.
Escape 2 Renew package includes complimentary breakfast at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room and valet parking during a two night-stay.
How Much? Rates start at $259 per night, and this package is available now through September 30, 2010.
A Night of Romance package includes $200 food and beverage credit to use towards breakfast or dinner for two (in bed) with luxury suite accommodations.
How Much? Rates starting at $299 per night, and this package is available now through September 30, 2010.
The Couples Spa Retreat package includes couples massage, 2 glasses of Champagne and chocolate truffles at The Spa.
How Much? Rates start at $349 per night, and this package is available now through September 30, 2010.
More Wow, Less Now package includes a $100 food and beverage credit and $50 spa credit that can be used any time during any two night stay.
Conrad Miami, 1395 Brickell Ave., Brickell,305-503-6589. For more information regarding these package deals, visit www.conradmiami.com/specials .
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package