Conrad Offers Lamborghinis and Champagne
Brickell's Conrad Hotel is offering Lamborghini or porsche service packages, spa retreats and Champagne.
When in Miami, you have to floss like a Miamian, right? The Conrad is offering package deals for the Diddy and the emerging Diddy inside. Dom, Anyone?
Picture it: Ocean Drive on a typical, sun-scintillating Miami day. You’re driving a Ferrari 430 Coupe, Lamborghini Convertible, Audi R8 V10 or a Porsche GT3. It’s part of Conrad’s Luxury Driven package experience, which also includes meet-and-greet town car service, Dom Pérignon-luxury suite accommodations, 75-minute hot stone massage for two, pillow menu, breakfast-in-bed or at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room, a secret, special VIP gift, and complimentary valet parking.
How Much? Rates start at $2200 per night, and this package is available now through December 31, 2010.
Escape 2 Renew package includes complimentary breakfast at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room and valet parking during a two night-stay.
How Much? Rates start at $259 per night, and this package is available now through September 30, 2010.
A Night of Romance package includes $200 food and beverage credit to use towards breakfast or dinner for two (in bed) with luxury suite accommodations.
How Much? Rates starting at $299 per night, and this package is available now through September 30, 2010.
The Couples Spa Retreat package includes couples massage, 2 glasses of Champagne and chocolate truffles at The Spa.
How Much? Rates start at $349 per night, and this package is available now through September 30, 2010.
More Wow, Less Now package includes a $100 food and beverage credit and $50 spa credit that can be used any time during any two night stay.
Conrad Miami, 1395 Brickell Ave., Brickell,305-503-6589. For more information regarding these package deals, visit www.conradmiami.com/specials .
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release