Conrad Miami Goes Healthy
Conrad Miami skews healthy with spa lunches, memberships & packages
1395 Brickell Ave, Miami
Conrad Miami skews healthy this season with a slew of healthful options including:
- A signature spa lunch menu featuring smoothies, red snapper tacos, smoked chicken salad and grilled swordfish steak.
- Monthly membership to the fitness center, spa, rooftop pool & tennis courts. Monthly memberships begin at $60 per person or $110 per couple and include two complimentary physical fitness evaluations, two personal training sessions per year and two 60-minute spa treatments.
- A Girlfriends’ Getaway package featuring 70-minute mani/pedis, a choice of 50-minute body treatments or massages, 50-minute signature facials, champagne and gourmet cheeses and acess to Conrad Miami’s rooftop pool and tennis courts. $550 for two, additional friends are $260.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms