Conrad Miami Goes Healthy
Conrad Miami skews healthy with spa lunches, memberships & packages
Conrad Miami skews healthy this season with a slew of healthful options including:
- A signature spa lunch menu featuring smoothies, red snapper tacos, smoked chicken salad and grilled swordfish steak.
- Monthly membership to the fitness center, spa, rooftop pool & tennis courts. Monthly memberships begin at $60 per person or $110 per couple and include two complimentary physical fitness evaluations, two personal training sessions per year and two 60-minute spa treatments.
- A Girlfriends’ Getaway package featuring 70-minute mani/pedis, a choice of 50-minute body treatments or massages, 50-minute signature facials, champagne and gourmet cheeses and acess to Conrad Miami’s rooftop pool and tennis courts. $550 for two, additional friends are $260.
1395 Brickell Ave, Miami
- W South Beach woos travelers to South Beach with a Magic City package
- The Pompano Beach Marriott Resort & Spa sets July 19 open date
- The Mayfair woos lovers to Coconut Grove with summer travel packages
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island