Conrad Hotel teams up with Food Network's City Eats
For happy hour
Foodies, mark the calendars. On Sept. 26 from 5-9 p.m., The Bar @LvL 25 at Conrad Miami is teaming up with Food Network’s new website, City Eats (cityeats.com/south-florida) to host a reverse the clock happy hour.
Rise above it all (on the 25th floor) and catch a sunset in the process while sipping on half-priced cocktails and bar snacks. City Eats will also be giving away a number of limited goodies. Bar Bites include french fries with creamy truffle aioli; savory flatbreads; lightly fried calamari with saffron aioli; chicken sliders with ricotta, grapes and almond mayonnaise; and ham croquets with saffron aioli.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt