Conrad Hotel teams up with Food Network's City Eats
For happy hour
Foodies, mark the calendars. On Sept. 26 from 5-9 p.m., The Bar @LvL 25 at Conrad Miami is teaming up with Food Network’s new website, City Eats (cityeats.com/south-florida) to host a reverse the clock happy hour.
Rise above it all (on the 25th floor) and catch a sunset in the process while sipping on half-priced cocktails and bar snacks. City Eats will also be giving away a number of limited goodies. Bar Bites include french fries with creamy truffle aioli; savory flatbreads; lightly fried calamari with saffron aioli; chicken sliders with ricotta, grapes and almond mayonnaise; and ham croquets with saffron aioli.
On Our Radar
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void
- Kim Kardashian spends Thanksgiving in Miami