Conrad Hotel teams up with Food Network's City Eats
For happy hour
Foodies, mark the calendars. On Sept. 26 from 5-9 p.m., The Bar @LvL 25 at Conrad Miami is teaming up with Food Network’s new website, City Eats (cityeats.com/south-florida) to host a reverse the clock happy hour.
Rise above it all (on the 25th floor) and catch a sunset in the process while sipping on half-priced cocktails and bar snacks. City Eats will also be giving away a number of limited goodies. Bar Bites include french fries with creamy truffle aioli; savory flatbreads; lightly fried calamari with saffron aioli; chicken sliders with ricotta, grapes and almond mayonnaise; and ham croquets with saffron aioli.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges