Conrad Hotel teams up with Food Network's City Eats
For happy hour
Foodies, mark the calendars. On Sept. 26 from 5-9 p.m., The Bar @LvL 25 at Conrad Miami is teaming up with Food Network’s new website, City Eats (cityeats.com/south-florida) to host a reverse the clock happy hour.
Rise above it all (on the 25th floor) and catch a sunset in the process while sipping on half-priced cocktails and bar snacks. City Eats will also be giving away a number of limited goodies. Bar Bites include french fries with creamy truffle aioli; savory flatbreads; lightly fried calamari with saffron aioli; chicken sliders with ricotta, grapes and almond mayonnaise; and ham croquets with saffron aioli.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event