Conrad Hotel teams up with Food Network's City Eats
For happy hour
Foodies, mark the calendars. On Sept. 26 from 5-9 p.m., The Bar @LvL 25 at Conrad Miami is teaming up with Food Network’s new website, City Eats (cityeats.com/south-florida) to host a reverse the clock happy hour.
Rise above it all (on the 25th floor) and catch a sunset in the process while sipping on half-priced cocktails and bar snacks. City Eats will also be giving away a number of limited goodies. Bar Bites include french fries with creamy truffle aioli; savory flatbreads; lightly fried calamari with saffron aioli; chicken sliders with ricotta, grapes and almond mayonnaise; and ham croquets with saffron aioli.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit