Company Creates Rentable Luxury Watches and Baubles
Haute Vault lets you wear the good stuff without breaking the bank.
You know that Rolex watch you've had your eye on for years and that Mikimoto necklace you dream about wearing? Well, now you can get them both on a budget. Miami company Haute Vault has created a program that lets you rent luxury time-pieces and jewelry. If you fall in love with a piece after renting it, you also have the option to purchase it.
Brands available include Breitling, Bell & Ross, Breguet, Cartier, Chopard, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger Le-Coultre, Roger Dubuis and Rolex, to name a few. Plus, for fine jewelry Roberto Coin, Marco Bicego, Chopard, Judith Ripka, Stephen Webster, and Haute Vault’s private label collection. Haute Vault offers a tiered membership structure, for more information please visit www.hautevault.com/membership or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up