Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
The team from LoKal in Coconut Grove brings a craft beer bar to Wynwood
Craft beers lovers will have a new haven this month when KUSH opens in Wynwood at 2003 N. Miami Ave. The repertoire is slated to have 18 taps, one nitro tap, a cask, as well as an aged and reserve bottle list. The food will be prepared with the same philosophy and commitment to the environment as the always-packed burger joint LoKal in Coconut Grove. That means everything is fresh from Florida. All ingredients are sourced from farms across the state and all items are made from scratch, including the ketchup and the key lime pie. The beef for the burgers comes from a farm in Central Florida where the Kobe-style cattle is grass-fed on a free range. In an effort to fit in to the art-centric neighborhood, KUSH's walls will showcase works by popular local artists including Camilo Rojas and G-Wiz with a wheat paste painting honoring Purvis Young. Here's sneak peek at the craft beer list to come at KUSH:Dubhe from Uinta Brewing CompanyPrairie Ale Cigar City Hotter Than Helles LagerFat Head's Head Hunter IPACelebrator DoppelbockDue South Cafe OleFunky Buddha Crusher from Funky Buddha Brewery Victory Dirt WolfMikkeller & Evin Twin Brewing - rotating listWynwood Brewing Company - rotating listRotating nitro lineLocal tap - a rotating list of beers from North FloridaHighlights to look for at the opening:Mikkeller Rauch Beer Geek BreakfastBlack Berry Albert by De Struise BrouwersTart of Darkness by The BrueryBlack Damnation IIITen FIDY by Oskar Blues
KUSH, 2003 N. Miami Ave., Miami
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar