Coming Soon: Sustain
Dine locally in the Design District as Sustain opens this fall
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1st Avenue, Design District
Opening late November 2010
Sustainability arrives in the Design District this fall as Brian Goldberg, Jonathan Lazar and Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) open Sustain Restaurant + Bar. The menu focuses on progressive American fare prepared from local, sustainable products. Sustain’s menu will change seasonally and feature highlights like pasture-raised Berkshire pork, house-made corned beef and the 50-mile salad, made with ingredients sourced within 50 miles of the restaurant.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015