Coming Soon: Sustain
Dine locally in the Design District as Sustain opens this fall
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1st Avenue, Design District
Opening late November 2010
Sustainability arrives in the Design District this fall as Brian Goldberg, Jonathan Lazar and Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) open Sustain Restaurant + Bar. The menu focuses on progressive American fare prepared from local, sustainable products. Sustain’s menu will change seasonally and feature highlights like pasture-raised Berkshire pork, house-made corned beef and the 50-mile salad, made with ingredients sourced within 50 miles of the restaurant.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida