Coming Soon: Sustain
Dine locally in the Design District as Sustain opens this fall
Sustainability arrives in the Design District this fall as Brian Goldberg, Jonathan Lazar and Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) open Sustain Restaurant + Bar. The menu focuses on progressive American fare prepared from local, sustainable products. Sustain’s menu will change seasonally and feature highlights like pasture-raised Berkshire pork, house-made corned beef and the 50-mile salad, made with ingredients sourced within 50 miles of the restaurant.
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1st Avenue, Design District
Opening late November 2010
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again