Coming Soon: Sustain
Dine locally in the Design District as Sustain opens this fall
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1st Avenue, Design District
Opening late November 2010
Sustainability arrives in the Design District this fall as Brian Goldberg, Jonathan Lazar and Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) open Sustain Restaurant + Bar. The menu focuses on progressive American fare prepared from local, sustainable products. Sustain’s menu will change seasonally and feature highlights like pasture-raised Berkshire pork, house-made corned beef and the 50-mile salad, made with ingredients sourced within 50 miles of the restaurant.
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'