Coming to Brickell: Box Park restaurant, Harvey Wolf lounge & The Hoxton (?)
New restaurant, lounge & mystery 'concept' from Mare Nostrum folks
Super sleuth Ryan Roman reported that the space formerly known as Mare Nostrum is turning into a restaurant called Box Park and that the owners of said restaurant are also opening a lounge called Harvey Wolf. Trueish and true. Box Park will open in a brand new space at the Axis building. Construction hasn't even begun and co-owner Henry Sanchez tells us it's entirely too soon to even discuss concept, chef, etc. Harvey Wolf, a lounge, on the other hand, will open in the old Mare Nostrum space. And then there's The Hoxton, another 'concept' coming from the Mare Nostrum folks, which we don't think has anything to do with a London hipster hotel we stayed in a few years back. Sanchez, who wasn't very forthcoming with his info, said his PR team would be in touch. We'll have our people get in touch with your people.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton