Coming to Brickell: Box Park restaurant, Harvey Wolf lounge & The Hoxton (?)
New restaurant, lounge & mystery 'concept' from Mare Nostrum folks
Super sleuth Ryan Roman reported that the space formerly known as Mare Nostrum is turning into a restaurant called Box Park and that the owners of said restaurant are also opening a lounge called Harvey Wolf. Trueish and true. Box Park will open in a brand new space at the Axis building. Construction hasn't even begun and co-owner Henry Sanchez tells us it's entirely too soon to even discuss concept, chef, etc. Harvey Wolf, a lounge, on the other hand, will open in the old Mare Nostrum space. And then there's The Hoxton, another 'concept' coming from the Mare Nostrum folks, which we don't think has anything to do with a London hipster hotel we stayed in a few years back. Sanchez, who wasn't very forthcoming with his info, said his PR team would be in touch. We'll have our people get in touch with your people.
79 Southwest 12th Street
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants