Coming to Brickell: Box Park restaurant, Harvey Wolf lounge & The Hoxton (?)
New restaurant, lounge & mystery 'concept' from Mare Nostrum folks
Super sleuth Ryan Roman reported that the space formerly known as Mare Nostrum is turning into a restaurant called Box Park and that the owners of said restaurant are also opening a lounge called Harvey Wolf. Trueish and true. Box Park will open in a brand new space at the Axis building. Construction hasn't even begun and co-owner Henry Sanchez tells us it's entirely too soon to even discuss concept, chef, etc. Harvey Wolf, a lounge, on the other hand, will open in the old Mare Nostrum space. And then there's The Hoxton, another 'concept' coming from the Mare Nostrum folks, which we don't think has anything to do with a London hipster hotel we stayed in a few years back. Sanchez, who wasn't very forthcoming with his info, said his PR team would be in touch. We'll have our people get in touch with your people.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach