Coming to Brickell: Box Park restaurant, Harvey Wolf lounge & The Hoxton (?)
New restaurant, lounge & mystery 'concept' from Mare Nostrum folks
Super sleuth Ryan Roman reported that the space formerly known as Mare Nostrum is turning into a restaurant called Box Park and that the owners of said restaurant are also opening a lounge called Harvey Wolf. Trueish and true. Box Park will open in a brand new space at the Axis building. Construction hasn't even begun and co-owner Henry Sanchez tells us it's entirely too soon to even discuss concept, chef, etc. Harvey Wolf, a lounge, on the other hand, will open in the old Mare Nostrum space. And then there's The Hoxton, another 'concept' coming from the Mare Nostrum folks, which we don't think has anything to do with a London hipster hotel we stayed in a few years back. Sanchez, who wasn't very forthcoming with his info, said his PR team would be in touch. We'll have our people get in touch with your people.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed