Feet come first for comic
Ex In Living Color star wants pampering
Tickets go to miamiimprov.com
Let’s put priorities in place: Tommy Davidson likes to pamper his tootsies. That’s why the comedian, 47, loves doing shows in Miami. “I want to marinate - I am gonna do some relaxin’ and get a pedicure,’’ he says from his L.A. home. “Coz after that, instead of putting on my shoes and socks and get going, I get my flip-flops on and have my feet out there for two days.’’
Davidson’s first foray into manscaping - at a salon in New York - was an experience to remember. Or forget.
“I was scared. I didn’t want anyone to see my feet,’’ he recalls. “But I looked down at all the women and said, ‘Man I have no problem here.’ Their feet looked like they could just grab a salmon out of the stream. I’m not lying. They had toes looking like pretzels. I was like, what the heck?!’’ Besides a paraffin wax, Tommy has other plans - downing some locally made coffee to get hyped up for his six sets at the Miami Improv in Coconut Grove Thursday through Sunday.
“Cubans know about their espresso,’’ he says. “It’s like turbo crude oil. That stuff’ll kill you, man.’’
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest