Comfort Food at The Grill
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? The Grill at The Setai offers a worldly, intimate comfort dining experience.
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? Take them to The Grill at The Setai where Executive Chef Jonathan Wright has created a worldly, intimate mise en scène where guests will create their own multi-course tapas menus. Winter comfort dishes like the ballotine of oxtail--meat that is deboned and slowly cooked in red wine for 24 hours sound like the perfect way to slay Miami’s arctic chill. Not sure if they’re serving Amarone by the glass (which would be perfect with the oxtail), but you can discuss that with the sommelier. There are reasonably priced small, medium and large plates, so everyone gets a fair shot at unrequited indulgence.
The Grill at The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520-6400.
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package