Comfort Food at The Grill
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? The Grill at The Setai offers a worldly, intimate comfort dining experience.
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? Take them to The Grill at The Setai where Executive Chef Jonathan Wright has created a worldly, intimate mise en scène where guests will create their own multi-course tapas menus. Winter comfort dishes like the ballotine of oxtail--meat that is deboned and slowly cooked in red wine for 24 hours sound like the perfect way to slay Miami’s arctic chill. Not sure if they’re serving Amarone by the glass (which would be perfect with the oxtail), but you can discuss that with the sommelier. There are reasonably priced small, medium and large plates, so everyone gets a fair shot at unrequited indulgence.
The Grill at The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520-6400.
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer