Comfort Food at The Grill
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? The Grill at The Setai offers a worldly, intimate comfort dining experience.
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? Take them to The Grill at The Setai where Executive Chef Jonathan Wright has created a worldly, intimate mise en scène where guests will create their own multi-course tapas menus. Winter comfort dishes like the ballotine of oxtail--meat that is deboned and slowly cooked in red wine for 24 hours sound like the perfect way to slay Miami’s arctic chill. Not sure if they’re serving Amarone by the glass (which would be perfect with the oxtail), but you can discuss that with the sommelier. There are reasonably priced small, medium and large plates, so everyone gets a fair shot at unrequited indulgence.
The Grill at The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520-6400.
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales