Comfort Food at The Grill
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? The Grill at The Setai offers a worldly, intimate comfort dining experience.
So, you’ve still got a couple holiday hangers-on bemoaning Miami’s recent burst of ice-capped palm leaves? Take them to The Grill at The Setai where Executive Chef Jonathan Wright has created a worldly, intimate mise en scène where guests will create their own multi-course tapas menus. Winter comfort dishes like the ballotine of oxtail--meat that is deboned and slowly cooked in red wine for 24 hours sound like the perfect way to slay Miami’s arctic chill. Not sure if they’re serving Amarone by the glass (which would be perfect with the oxtail), but you can discuss that with the sommelier. There are reasonably priced small, medium and large plates, so everyone gets a fair shot at unrequited indulgence.
The Grill at The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520-6400.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend