Comedian Mike Epps at Miami Improv
You loved him as Day Day in Next Friday and the sequel after that. The 41-year-old also stole the show as a bumbling bounty hunter in All About the Benjamins, filmed in Miami.
Now the hysterical Epps - no relation to Omar Epps ("maybe our forefathers," he jokes) -- is back for a standup gig at the Miami Improv in Coconut Grove 8:30 Saturday.
That's not all you see of the Indianapolis native. He's set to star in the Hangover 3 (who could forget "Black Doug?") as well as Sparkle, Whitney Houston's last film, costarring Jordin Sparks, out Aug 17.
"She wasn't how she appeared,'' Epps says of the late pop star. "She took movies and acting very seriously.''
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López