Come out to meet the Miami Heat's 'Birdman'
For new TV event
Miss basketball? Miami Heat’s own Chris “Birdman” Andersen will be signing autographs during an event to showcase LG’s newest TV from 1 - 2:30 pm Saturday at TigerDirect.com's headquarters, 7795 W Flagler St. The LG 4K TV is an 84”, ultra high-definition 3D with Smart TV featuring 4K resolution. Shoppers will be able to catch a special Heat highlight reel featuring the most tatted up player in the league in action. The first 150 attendees will be able to leave with an autographed photo of the “Birdman,” two will win an autographed 2013 championship basketball, and one grand prize winner will walk away with a Heat jersey signed by the “Birdman” himself.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion