Come out to meet the Miami Heat's 'Birdman'
For new TV event
Miss basketball? Miami Heat’s own Chris “Birdman” Andersen will be signing autographs during an event to showcase LG’s newest TV from 1 - 2:30 pm Saturday at TigerDirect.com's headquarters, 7795 W Flagler St. The LG 4K TV is an 84”, ultra high-definition 3D with Smart TV featuring 4K resolution. Shoppers will be able to catch a special Heat highlight reel featuring the most tatted up player in the league in action. The first 150 attendees will be able to leave with an autographed photo of the “Birdman,” two will win an autographed 2013 championship basketball, and one grand prize winner will walk away with a Heat jersey signed by the “Birdman” himself.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how