Come out to meet the Miami Heat's 'Birdman'
For new TV event
Miss basketball? Miami Heat’s own Chris “Birdman” Andersen will be signing autographs during an event to showcase LG’s newest TV from 1 - 2:30 pm Saturday at TigerDirect.com's headquarters, 7795 W Flagler St. The LG 4K TV is an 84”, ultra high-definition 3D with Smart TV featuring 4K resolution. Shoppers will be able to catch a special Heat highlight reel featuring the most tatted up player in the league in action. The first 150 attendees will be able to leave with an autographed photo of the “Birdman,” two will win an autographed 2013 championship basketball, and one grand prize winner will walk away with a Heat jersey signed by the “Birdman” himself.
On Our Radar
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA