Come out to meet the Miami Heat's 'Birdman'
For new TV event
Miss basketball? Miami Heat’s own Chris “Birdman” Andersen will be signing autographs during an event to showcase LG’s newest TV from 1 - 2:30 pm Saturday at TigerDirect.com's headquarters, 7795 W Flagler St. The LG 4K TV is an 84”, ultra high-definition 3D with Smart TV featuring 4K resolution. Shoppers will be able to catch a special Heat highlight reel featuring the most tatted up player in the league in action. The first 150 attendees will be able to leave with an autographed photo of the “Birdman,” two will win an autographed 2013 championship basketball, and one grand prize winner will walk away with a Heat jersey signed by the “Birdman” himself.
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami