Come out to meet the Miami Heat's 'Birdman'
For new TV event
Miss basketball? Miami Heat’s own Chris “Birdman” Andersen will be signing autographs during an event to showcase LG’s newest TV from 1 - 2:30 pm Saturday at TigerDirect.com's headquarters, 7795 W Flagler St. The LG 4K TV is an 84”, ultra high-definition 3D with Smart TV featuring 4K resolution. Shoppers will be able to catch a special Heat highlight reel featuring the most tatted up player in the league in action. The first 150 attendees will be able to leave with an autographed photo of the “Birdman,” two will win an autographed 2013 championship basketball, and one grand prize winner will walk away with a Heat jersey signed by the “Birdman” himself.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz