Come Howl at the Moon
Howl at the Moon at this pet-friendly fundraiser at the Fountain Plaza in the Shops at Midtown Miami this Saturday, Oct. 10.
3401 N. Miami Avenue #132
Come Howl at the Moon for a good cause this Saturday, Oct. 10, at the Shops at Midtown Miami. Well, you don't have to howl - but your pets certainly can in the howling contest.
The event, which starts at 6 p.m., is to raise funds for the Humane Society of Greater Miami. There will be different contests, including a pet and owner look alike competition and an obedience challenge.
"It's more of a fun, casual, really complimentary event. If you get the urge to donate, that's great," said Lenor Ryan, the General Manager at the Shops at Midtown.
The event is free - it's only $10 if you choose to valet - and there will be food, drinks, and entertainment on site. If you want to donate, you can drop any change you have into the four-foot tall clear tubes that will be set up.
There will also be a photo exhibit. The World at Night is a worldwide exhibition of photographs featuring international landmarks set to celestial backgrounds and runs through Oct. 18.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season