The chichi factor is going through the roof at the newly completed 1111 Lincoln Road building with the Coltorti addition.
The lowdown: The chichi factor is going through the roof at the newly completed 1111 Lincoln Road building. How so? Famed Italian-based luxe women’s boutique Coltorti has just opened its doors. Shoppers can scoop up decadent designers such as Dsquared2, Gucci, Vionnet, Fendi, Missoni, Moncler, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and more. With six boutiques in Italy, Miami marks Coltorti’s first fashion-forward foray into the U.S. Magnifico!
“Miami has a wonderful mix of South American and Mediterranean influences when it comes to lifestyle and fashion choices. We wanted to bring the ‘Coltorti way’ re-interpreted into Miami-chic,” Coltorti Managing Director Marzio Torcianti says.
The ‘hood: Located inside the uber-cool Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road building, Coltorti’s neighbors include Babalu, Nespresso, Journelle and Y-3.
The ambience: Stunning in every sense of the word. Sky-high mirrors and contemporary furnishings set against a white backdrop oozes a fresh vibe. The merchandising here is unbelievably unique and encourages clients to touch and feel the gorgeous goods.
Highlights: “We have exclusive arrangements of pieces from coveted design houses as Moncler, which you will only find in Florida at Coltorti Miami,” Torcianti says. Patrons can also expect unmatched service of personal shoppers and stylists to service their every need.
The managing director says: “The Miami woman is certainly carving out her own place in fashion, with a very particular style, much in the same way you would look at a New Yorker, Parisian or Italian. I am confident Coltorti will become a great resource for them to expand and express themselves fully,” Torcianti adds.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami