Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village
Santa's Enchanted Forest better watch out. There's a new holiday theme park in town, Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village.
Take a walk through a holiday fantasy land with a 40-foot Nutcracker and his giant cupcake and ice cream cone. Find Santa in his Gingerbread Forest of lights. Take a ride on the 20 carnival rides, glide across the “ice” at the skating rink with a 30-foot Gingerbread Man and his two Candy Canes overseeing the action. All of these attractions and more await you at the Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village (Peacock Park, 2820 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove), open Friday from 5-10 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 2-10 p.m. Admission $20, free for kids under 2.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Cadillac Championship at Trump National Doral Resort brings golf and a lot more
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16