Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village
Santa's Enchanted Forest better watch out. There's a new holiday theme park in town, Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village.
Take a walk through a holiday fantasy land with a 40-foot Nutcracker and his giant cupcake and ice cream cone. Find Santa in his Gingerbread Forest of lights. Take a ride on the 20 carnival rides, glide across the “ice” at the skating rink with a 30-foot Gingerbread Man and his two Candy Canes overseeing the action. All of these attractions and more await you at the Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village (Peacock Park, 2820 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove), open Friday from 5-10 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 2-10 p.m. Admission $20, free for kids under 2.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’