Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village
Santa's Enchanted Forest better watch out. There's a new holiday theme park in town, Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village.
Take a walk through a holiday fantasy land with a 40-foot Nutcracker and his giant cupcake and ice cream cone. Find Santa in his Gingerbread Forest of lights. Take a ride on the 20 carnival rides, glide across the “ice” at the skating rink with a 30-foot Gingerbread Man and his two Candy Canes overseeing the action. All of these attractions and more await you at the Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village (Peacock Park, 2820 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove), open Friday from 5-10 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 2-10 p.m. Admission $20, free for kids under 2.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival