Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village
Santa's Enchanted Forest better watch out. There's a new holiday theme park in town, Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village.
Take a walk through a holiday fantasy land with a 40-foot Nutcracker and his giant cupcake and ice cream cone. Find Santa in his Gingerbread Forest of lights. Take a ride on the 20 carnival rides, glide across the “ice” at the skating rink with a 30-foot Gingerbread Man and his two Candy Canes overseeing the action. All of these attractions and more await you at the Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village (Peacock Park, 2820 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove), open Friday from 5-10 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 2-10 p.m. Admission $20, free for kids under 2.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17