Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village
Santa's Enchanted Forest better watch out. There's a new holiday theme park in town, Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village.
Take a walk through a holiday fantasy land with a 40-foot Nutcracker and his giant cupcake and ice cream cone. Find Santa in his Gingerbread Forest of lights. Take a ride on the 20 carnival rides, glide across the “ice” at the skating rink with a 30-foot Gingerbread Man and his two Candy Canes overseeing the action. All of these attractions and more await you at the Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village (Peacock Park, 2820 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove), open Friday from 5-10 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 2-10 p.m. Admission $20, free for kids under 2.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs