Coco de Ville
This exclusive, tiny lounge at the Gansevoort South has got it going on.
Coco de Ville is a place to be seen.
It’s smaller than most lounges, and chic, to boot. Next door to steakhouse STK, inside the Gansevoort South hotel, the intimate lounge is becoming a haven for celebs and Miami socialites.
The decor, similar to its Los Angeles counterpart, is cozy and intimate with soft lighting and neutral tones. But because of its size, it’s definitely not a place to go if you’re having an affair (a la Tiger or Jesse) or running from your parole officer.
When it’s crowded (max capacity is 150 people), there’s not much walking space so if you’re claustrophobic take notice. And because of the size of the lounge, there is a strict door policy, allowing in only those on the invite list. (Good luck.)
Expect to spend part, if not all, of your paycheck at this lounge. Drinks are not cheap and bottle service is encouraged. But it may be worth it for a chance to mingle with A-listers and their friends.
An added bonus: if you’re hungry you can order some apps or munchies from STK. Among the lounge's signature items are the Birthday Cupcake Tower (pink velvet cupcakes w/ vanilla cream frosting and multi-colored sprinkles); Coco Lollipop Martinis (cherry, blue raspberry, and caramel); Apple Candy Shots (rootbeer barrel, Tootsie pop, Pixie stix shots) and Cotton Candy (a machine on premise).
Coco de Ville
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-604-6545.
Hours: Tue., Fri., Sat. from 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- Drink for free at Kukaramakara's new downtown location this weekend
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Ultimate guide to partying in Miami
- 5 things we love about Rec Room
- Bond Lounge brings a new experience to South Beach
- Dance music legend Tiesto takes over Story
- Icon Miami will aim to establish new standards in Miami's nightlife
- Win a bottle of champagne at Blume Nightclub's Grand Opening party Saturday
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach