Cocktails to toast the Miami Heat
They'll put a spring in your step
Some applause for the home team! With the Heat still in contention for the NBA Championship it's time to toast these hard workers. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur came up with some NBA inspired cocktails for your upcoming Heat parties. Defense!
1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 1 ½ oz. SKYY Infusions Coconut 1 oz. Diet lemon-lime soda 3 oz. Light cranberry juice Shredded coconut
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine X-Rated, rum, and cranberry juice and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice cube filled glass and top with shredded coconut for garnish.
Thunder Tea - boo!
2 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 4 oz. Peach Tea Peach slice for garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, peach tea, and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice cube filled highball glass and garnish with peach slice. If the Oklahoma team wins feel free to throw the glass at your television set with its contents.
The Double Dribble Dream
1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 3 oz. Low Fat French Vanilla Ice Cream ½ oz. Fat Free Half and Half
Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into a chilled and rimmed martini glass. Don't hold back the calories on this one. You'll work it off in the cheering section.
Three-Point Punch (pictured)
25oz X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 25oz Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila 25oz Pomegranate Juice 25oz Cranberry Juice Combine one bottle of Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila (or one of your choice), one bottle of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, 25oz of Pomegranate Juice, and 25oz of Cranberry Juice in a bowl. Serve mixture directly into ice filled glasses and stir to cool the mixture. Garnish with lime twist.
PS: Don't take any of these into AmericanAirlines Arena.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz