Cocktails to toast the Miami Heat
They'll put a spring in your step
Some applause for the home team! With the Heat still in contention for the NBA Championship it's time to toast these hard workers. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur came up with some NBA inspired cocktails for your upcoming Heat parties. Defense!
1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 1 ½ oz. SKYY Infusions Coconut 1 oz. Diet lemon-lime soda 3 oz. Light cranberry juice Shredded coconut
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine X-Rated, rum, and cranberry juice and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice cube filled glass and top with shredded coconut for garnish.
Thunder Tea - boo!
2 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 4 oz. Peach Tea Peach slice for garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, peach tea, and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice cube filled highball glass and garnish with peach slice. If the Oklahoma team wins feel free to throw the glass at your television set with its contents.
The Double Dribble Dream
1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 3 oz. Low Fat French Vanilla Ice Cream ½ oz. Fat Free Half and Half
Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into a chilled and rimmed martini glass. Don't hold back the calories on this one. You'll work it off in the cheering section.
Three-Point Punch (pictured)
25oz X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 25oz Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila 25oz Pomegranate Juice 25oz Cranberry Juice Combine one bottle of Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila (or one of your choice), one bottle of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, 25oz of Pomegranate Juice, and 25oz of Cranberry Juice in a bowl. Serve mixture directly into ice filled glasses and stir to cool the mixture. Garnish with lime twist.
PS: Don't take any of these into AmericanAirlines Arena.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert