Cocktails for Charity Thursday Night
That $50 you were going to blow on cocktails can get you a lot of booze at these charity events. Philanthropy should always be this fun.
If you already had plans to go drop your hard-earned cash on cocktails this Thursday, there's a way for you to party and support relief efforts in Haiti.
Start the night off at The Betsy South Beach for B Fabulous hosted by Single & Fabulous. For $25 you can mix and mingle with Miami's single crowd while sipping on complimentary cocktails by Stoli from 8 p.m. till 10 p.m. A portion of the proceeds of this event will go to Project Medishare to help victims of the earthquake in Haiti. Make sure you RSVP to Tiffany@FabulousAlways.com.
Don't overdo it with the Stoli because the night is still young. Make your way to SET for a fundraiser to support the Orphaned Starfish Foundation's efforts to bring educational tools to children in Latin America. For $25 you get access to an open bar from 9 p.m. till midnight, 20% of the proceeds going to the foundation's efforts in Haiti. DJ Ron Luna will take care of the music and Univision's Satcha Pretto will play hostess. RSVP to RSVPMiami@ModernLuxury.com.
Philanthropy should always be this much fun.
B Fabulous by Single & Fabulous
B-Bar at the Betsy Hotel, 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach
Orphaned Starfish Foundation Fundraiser
SET Nightclub, 9 p.m. till midnight
320 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek