Cocktails for Charity Thursday Night
That $50 you were going to blow on cocktails can get you a lot of booze at these charity events. Philanthropy should always be this fun.
B Fabulous by Single & Fabulous
B-Bar at the Betsy Hotel, 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach
Orphaned Starfish Foundation Fundraiser
SET Nightclub, 9 p.m. till midnight
320 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
If you already had plans to go drop your hard-earned cash on cocktails this Thursday, there's a way for you to party and support relief efforts in Haiti.
Start the night off at The Betsy South Beach for B Fabulous hosted by Single & Fabulous. For $25 you can mix and mingle with Miami's single crowd while sipping on complimentary cocktails by Stoli from 8 p.m. till 10 p.m. A portion of the proceeds of this event will go to Project Medishare to help victims of the earthquake in Haiti. Make sure you RSVP to Tiffany@FabulousAlways.com.
Don't overdo it with the Stoli because the night is still young. Make your way to SET for a fundraiser to support the Orphaned Starfish Foundation's efforts to bring educational tools to children in Latin America. For $25 you get access to an open bar from 9 p.m. till midnight, 20% of the proceeds going to the foundation's efforts in Haiti. DJ Ron Luna will take care of the music and Univision's Satcha Pretto will play hostess. RSVP to RSVPMiami@ModernLuxury.com.
Philanthropy should always be this much fun.
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM