Cocktails for Charity Thursday Night
That $50 you were going to blow on cocktails can get you a lot of booze at these charity events. Philanthropy should always be this fun.
B Fabulous by Single & Fabulous
B-Bar at the Betsy Hotel, 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach
Orphaned Starfish Foundation Fundraiser
SET Nightclub, 9 p.m. till midnight
320 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
If you already had plans to go drop your hard-earned cash on cocktails this Thursday, there's a way for you to party and support relief efforts in Haiti.
Start the night off at The Betsy South Beach for B Fabulous hosted by Single & Fabulous. For $25 you can mix and mingle with Miami's single crowd while sipping on complimentary cocktails by Stoli from 8 p.m. till 10 p.m. A portion of the proceeds of this event will go to Project Medishare to help victims of the earthquake in Haiti. Make sure you RSVP to Tiffany@FabulousAlways.com.
Don't overdo it with the Stoli because the night is still young. Make your way to SET for a fundraiser to support the Orphaned Starfish Foundation's efforts to bring educational tools to children in Latin America. For $25 you get access to an open bar from 9 p.m. till midnight, 20% of the proceeds going to the foundation's efforts in Haiti. DJ Ron Luna will take care of the music and Univision's Satcha Pretto will play hostess. RSVP to RSVPMiami@ModernLuxury.com.
Philanthropy should always be this much fun.
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon