Cocktail Cold Wars erupt during 'Slava's Snowshow'
'Slava's Snowshow' puts local bars head to head to see who can create the most popular Slava-themed cocktail.
The Adrienne Arsht Center invites social media junkies to participate in “Cocktail Cold Wars,” a Twitter competition running through Aug. 14 to celebrate the internationally-acclaimed theatrical experience Slava’s Snowshow.
A dozen of Miami’s busiest restaurants were chosen to create a Slava’s Snowshow-themed vodka drink (Slava and his clown crew are Russian) and offer it to guests for $6 ($5 with a Slava’s Snowshow ticket stub). Each tweet mentioning @ArshtCenter, #CocktailColdWars, and the restaurant’s drink name will count as a vote for that restaurant. Votes will be tallied via Twitter.
The participant with the most tweets (votes) will win recognition from the Arsht Center and the Miami community; 25 tickets to Slava's Snowshow for their staff on Aug. 21; a day trip to the Bahamas for two on Balearia Express; and, a featured ad in the Miami New Times.
The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions @TheFederalMIA
HaVen Gastro-Lounge @HavenSouthBeach
Toscana Divino @ToscanaDivino
Balans Restaurants @BalansMiami
The Hoxton @HoxtonMiami
Serendipity 3 @SerendipityMIA
Segafredo Lincoln Road @SegafredoLR
Van Dyke Café @VanDykeCafe
Sunset Tavern @SunsetTavernSM
Monty’s Sunset @MontysSunset
Doma Polo @Doma_Polo
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu