Coast Trade Show
We always want to go where we’re not allowed. So we’re offering a peek inside Coast Show, a quarterly trade show filled with next season’s clothes.
We always want to go where we’re not allowed. So we’re offering a peek inside Coast Show at the Moore Building, a quarterly trade show filled with next season’s clothes. This is where local buyers find brands like Nanette Lepore, Citizen’s of Humanity and Paige Denim to fill their store’s racks. Entrance is strictly to the trade, so unless your a buyer, showroom or some other type of fabulous fashion insider, you’ll have to enjoy a look through our lens!
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends