Coast Trade Show
We always want to go where we’re not allowed. So we’re offering a peek inside Coast Show, a quarterly trade show filled with next season’s clothes.
We always want to go where we’re not allowed. So we’re offering a peek inside Coast Show at the Moore Building, a quarterly trade show filled with next season’s clothes. This is where local buyers find brands like Nanette Lepore, Citizen’s of Humanity and Paige Denim to fill their store’s racks. Entrance is strictly to the trade, so unless your a buyer, showroom or some other type of fabulous fashion insider, you’ll have to enjoy a look through our lens!
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers