Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
South of Fifth French bistro is taking a vacation
Swank SoFi spot La Maison Miami is taking what it's calling a "planned summer vacation," during which time a new menu, new staff and new look will be conceived.
Translation from restaurant-speak to English: "It's pretty much dunzo," says our inside source.
This, exactly one month after critic Victoria Pesce Elliott doled out a one-star review, citing "some of the very worst service I've ever experienced."
22 Washington Ave.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants