Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
South of Fifth French bistro is taking a vacation
Swank SoFi spot La Maison Miami is taking what it's calling a "planned summer vacation," during which time a new menu, new staff and new look will be conceived.
Translation from restaurant-speak to English: "It's pretty much dunzo," says our inside source.
This, exactly one month after critic Victoria Pesce Elliott doled out a one-star review, citing "some of the very worst service I've ever experienced."
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria