Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
South of Fifth French bistro is taking a vacation
Swank SoFi spot La Maison Miami is taking what it's calling a "planned summer vacation," during which time a new menu, new staff and new look will be conceived.
Translation from restaurant-speak to English: "It's pretty much dunzo," says our inside source.
This, exactly one month after critic Victoria Pesce Elliott doled out a one-star review, citing "some of the very worst service I've ever experienced."
22 Washington Ave.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"