Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
South of Fifth French bistro is taking a vacation
Swank SoFi spot La Maison Miami is taking what it's calling a "planned summer vacation," during which time a new menu, new staff and new look will be conceived.
Translation from restaurant-speak to English: "It's pretty much dunzo," says our inside source.
This, exactly one month after critic Victoria Pesce Elliott doled out a one-star review, citing "some of the very worst service I've ever experienced."
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run