Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
South of Fifth French bistro is taking a vacation
Swank SoFi spot La Maison Miami is taking what it's calling a "planned summer vacation," during which time a new menu, new staff and new look will be conceived.
Translation from restaurant-speak to English: "It's pretty much dunzo," says our inside source.
This, exactly one month after critic Victoria Pesce Elliott doled out a one-star review, citing "some of the very worst service I've ever experienced."
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more