Close call for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Almost run into her ex and galpal
Before playing against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush was seen having dinner Friday at Katsuya with some friends and, says our spy, “his Kim Kardashian look-alike girlfriend,” the pregnant Lilit Avagyan. On Sunday night it was a close call as Bush and Avagyan had dinner at Prime Italian while Kardashian and beau Kanye West ate across the street once again at Prime 112. Also seen that night at 112: actor/model William Levy and a male pal. On Friday night, Kardashian and West were out at Bianca at the Delano with sister Khloe and shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti.
It’s not just Kourtney, Kim and Khloe taking over Miami. Kourtney’s baby daddy Scott Disick and Kardashian appendage, publicist Jonathan Cheban, have been making the rounds, dining last week at Tosca, a new South Beach restaurant where meals average about $500 a person. To no one’s surprise, the duo did not pay as it was a “friends and family” event. Disick was also seen with a large group after the Wednesday night grand opening of the Canali store at Bal Harbour.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue