Clinton dines with Alex and Cameron
In the strange bedfellows department, former President Bill Clinton dined on the patio at Prime One Twelve with Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez while football players Terrell Owens and Chad Ocho...
In the strange bedfellows department, former President Bill Clinton dined on the patio at Prime One Twelve with Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez while football players Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco celebrated Ochocinco's birthday inside the restaurant. Ever the schmoozer, Clinton stopped by and posed for a picture with the birthday boy.
Spotted at The Betsy: model Petra Nemcova.
Tennessee Titans star linebacker Stephen Tulloch was spotted Thursday in the relaxation room of the Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Turnberry Isle -- his professed favorite on Twitter -- before enjoying a spa treatment.
The New World Symphony announces the first popular artist to take the stage. Audra McDonald, four-time Tony Award-winning Broadway star, recurring guest on ABC's Private Practice and girlfriend to fellow Broadway star Will Swenson (Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; Hair), will take the stage in the new Frank Gehry-designed campus. She'll perform for 450 of the world's most enthusiastic classical music supporters and Friends of the NWS for an electrifying after-party performance for the NWS grand opening gala on Jan. 29. Tables are sold out, but limited $5,000 and $10,000 individual tickets are still available. For more info, visit www.nws.edu.
Scheduled to premiere during the Miami International Film Festival at 7 p.m. March 11 at The Gusman Theatre for the Performing Arts: Magic City Memoirs, the hometown film shot in Miami and starring Natalie Martinez, star of Detroit 1-8-7 and Dominik Garcia Lorido, costar of City Island. The movie is production of Enlight Films, a Miami-based independent production company headed by filmmakers Aaron Salgado, a graduate of the prestigious Directors Program at NYU, and Jaydee Freixas, a graduate of The University of Miami Film School.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz