Clink: Whiskey Blue at W Fort Lauderdale
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale features a cocktail that combines anti-oxidants and spirits.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale is the newest place to gather and enjoy cocktails and conversation before grooving on the dance floor. It’s only fitting that the cocktail list includes an array of fancy sips such as the Acaí-Blueberry Martini, a health-conscious sweet tart-tasting sip mixing anti-oxidants and spirits. Here’s to having one with friends.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Van Gogh Acaí-Blueberry vodka
Add 1 ounce of lemonade
Serve in a chilled martini glass
Garnish with three fresh blueberries
The Acaí-Blueberry martini is around $12 at Living Room and Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 414-8200.
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music