Clink: Whiskey Blue at W Fort Lauderdale
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale features a cocktail that combines anti-oxidants and spirits.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale is the newest place to gather and enjoy cocktails and conversation before grooving on the dance floor. It’s only fitting that the cocktail list includes an array of fancy sips such as the Acaí-Blueberry Martini, a health-conscious sweet tart-tasting sip mixing anti-oxidants and spirits. Here’s to having one with friends.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Van Gogh Acaí-Blueberry vodka
Add 1 ounce of lemonade
Serve in a chilled martini glass
Garnish with three fresh blueberries
The Acaí-Blueberry martini is around $12 at Living Room and Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 414-8200.
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace