Clink: Whiskey Blue at W Fort Lauderdale
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale features a cocktail that combines anti-oxidants and spirits.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale is the newest place to gather and enjoy cocktails and conversation before grooving on the dance floor. It’s only fitting that the cocktail list includes an array of fancy sips such as the Acaí-Blueberry Martini, a health-conscious sweet tart-tasting sip mixing anti-oxidants and spirits. Here’s to having one with friends.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Van Gogh Acaí-Blueberry vodka
Add 1 ounce of lemonade
Serve in a chilled martini glass
Garnish with three fresh blueberries
The Acaí-Blueberry martini is around $12 at Living Room and Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 414-8200.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest