Clink: Whiskey Blue at W Fort Lauderdale
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale features a cocktail that combines anti-oxidants and spirits.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale is the newest place to gather and enjoy cocktails and conversation before grooving on the dance floor. It’s only fitting that the cocktail list includes an array of fancy sips such as the Acaí-Blueberry Martini, a health-conscious sweet tart-tasting sip mixing anti-oxidants and spirits. Here’s to having one with friends.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Van Gogh Acaí-Blueberry vodka
Add 1 ounce of lemonade
Serve in a chilled martini glass
Garnish with three fresh blueberries
The Acaí-Blueberry martini is around $12 at Living Room and Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 414-8200.
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni