Clink: Whiskey Blue at W Fort Lauderdale
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale features a cocktail that combines anti-oxidants and spirits.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale is the newest place to gather and enjoy cocktails and conversation before grooving on the dance floor. It’s only fitting that the cocktail list includes an array of fancy sips such as the Acaí-Blueberry Martini, a health-conscious sweet tart-tasting sip mixing anti-oxidants and spirits. Here’s to having one with friends.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Van Gogh Acaí-Blueberry vodka
Add 1 ounce of lemonade
Serve in a chilled martini glass
Garnish with three fresh blueberries
The Acaí-Blueberry martini is around $12 at Living Room and Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 414-8200.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail