Clink: Watermelon Sangria
We can't think of a better way to stay refreshed with the warm weather hanging around during the holiday season.
Those seeking a taste of something refreshingly different can stop by the DiLido Beach Club at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach for a carafe of watermelon sangria with friends (or a glass for you), which tastes as if you were biting into the juicy fruit with a dash of sweet lime flavors. Soak in the beachside views and enjoy.
Prepare a chilled carafe
Muddle a handful of watermelon cubes to the bottom
Add 12 ounces of Sparkling Rosé (Rosa Regale Banfi preferred)
Add 2 ounces of triple sec
Add 4 ounces of simple syrup
Add 4 ounces of Rose Water
Add a squeeze of lemon, lime and orange into drink
Garnish with 8 strawberries cut in quarters, handful of watermelon cubed and 8 grapes cut in half.
The Watermelon Sangria is around $9 a glass and $28 a carafe at DiLido Beach Club at the Ritz Carlton South Beach, 1 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-793-8268.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar