Clink: Watermelon Sangria
We can't think of a better way to stay refreshed with the warm weather hanging around during the holiday season.
Those seeking a taste of something refreshingly different can stop by the DiLido Beach Club at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach for a carafe of watermelon sangria with friends (or a glass for you), which tastes as if you were biting into the juicy fruit with a dash of sweet lime flavors. Soak in the beachside views and enjoy.
Prepare a chilled carafe
Muddle a handful of watermelon cubes to the bottom
Add 12 ounces of Sparkling Rosé (Rosa Regale Banfi preferred)
Add 2 ounces of triple sec
Add 4 ounces of simple syrup
Add 4 ounces of Rose Water
Add a squeeze of lemon, lime and orange into drink
Garnish with 8 strawberries cut in quarters, handful of watermelon cubed and 8 grapes cut in half.
The Watermelon Sangria is around $9 a glass and $28 a carafe at DiLido Beach Club at the Ritz Carlton South Beach, 1 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-793-8268.
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve