Clink: Watermelon Sangria
We can't think of a better way to stay refreshed with the warm weather hanging around during the holiday season.
Those seeking a taste of something refreshingly different can stop by the DiLido Beach Club at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach for a carafe of watermelon sangria with friends (or a glass for you), which tastes as if you were biting into the juicy fruit with a dash of sweet lime flavors. Soak in the beachside views and enjoy.
Prepare a chilled carafe
Muddle a handful of watermelon cubes to the bottom
Add 12 ounces of Sparkling Rosé (Rosa Regale Banfi preferred)
Add 2 ounces of triple sec
Add 4 ounces of simple syrup
Add 4 ounces of Rose Water
Add a squeeze of lemon, lime and orange into drink
Garnish with 8 strawberries cut in quarters, handful of watermelon cubed and 8 grapes cut in half.
The Watermelon Sangria is around $9 a glass and $28 a carafe at DiLido Beach Club at the Ritz Carlton South Beach, 1 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-793-8268.
- Sip & Savor: Cocktails in refined, laid-back space at beach's Sweet Liberty
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18