Clink: Watermelon Sangria
We can't think of a better way to stay refreshed with the warm weather hanging around during the holiday season.
Those seeking a taste of something refreshingly different can stop by the DiLido Beach Club at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach for a carafe of watermelon sangria with friends (or a glass for you), which tastes as if you were biting into the juicy fruit with a dash of sweet lime flavors. Soak in the beachside views and enjoy.
Prepare a chilled carafe
Muddle a handful of watermelon cubes to the bottom
Add 12 ounces of Sparkling Rosé (Rosa Regale Banfi preferred)
Add 2 ounces of triple sec
Add 4 ounces of simple syrup
Add 4 ounces of Rose Water
Add a squeeze of lemon, lime and orange into drink
Garnish with 8 strawberries cut in quarters, handful of watermelon cubed and 8 grapes cut in half.
The Watermelon Sangria is around $9 a glass and $28 a carafe at DiLido Beach Club at the Ritz Carlton South Beach, 1 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-793-8268.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts