Clink: Water and Breakfast in B.E.D.
How many puns can we make about B.E.D.? Let's just say you'll be three sheets to the wind after a few of these.
By Aurora Rodriguez
South Beach hot spot B.E.D. knows how to entertain those who slip past its velvet ropes and onto a set of its crisp, white sheets: dinner, DJs, plush beds to lounge and dance on and, of course, signature cocktails. However, if you feel like ordering in, turning up the iPod and taking to the Posturepedic instead, here's how to make a couple of those sweet-dream sips yourself.
Water B.E.D.: Combine 2 ounces Absolut Raspberri, 1.5 ounces Malibu Rum and a splash of Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker. Top with pineapple juice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
Breakfast in B.E.D.: Combine 2 ounces Stoli Orange, 1 ounce peach schnapps and a splash of orange juice in a cocktail shaker. Top with Red Bull. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange slice.
The cocktails are $15 at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-532-9070
Miami.com Happy Hour: Join Aurora Rodriguez and the rest of the Miami.com crew at B.E.D. from 8
to 11 p.m. Friday for $8 drinks.
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha