Clink: Water and Breakfast in B.E.D.
How many puns can we make about B.E.D.? Let's just say you'll be three sheets to the wind after a few of these.
By Aurora Rodriguez
South Beach hot spot B.E.D. knows how to entertain those who slip past its velvet ropes and onto a set of its crisp, white sheets: dinner, DJs, plush beds to lounge and dance on and, of course, signature cocktails. However, if you feel like ordering in, turning up the iPod and taking to the Posturepedic instead, here's how to make a couple of those sweet-dream sips yourself.
Water B.E.D.: Combine 2 ounces Absolut Raspberri, 1.5 ounces Malibu Rum and a splash of Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker. Top with pineapple juice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
Breakfast in B.E.D.: Combine 2 ounces Stoli Orange, 1 ounce peach schnapps and a splash of orange juice in a cocktail shaker. Top with Red Bull. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange slice.
The cocktails are $15 at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-532-9070
Miami.com Happy Hour: Join Aurora Rodriguez and the rest of the Miami.com crew at B.E.D. from 8
to 11 p.m. Friday for $8 drinks.
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine