Clink: Water and Breakfast in B.E.D.
How many puns can we make about B.E.D.? Let's just say you'll be three sheets to the wind after a few of these.
By Aurora Rodriguez
South Beach hot spot B.E.D. knows how to entertain those who slip past its velvet ropes and onto a set of its crisp, white sheets: dinner, DJs, plush beds to lounge and dance on and, of course, signature cocktails. However, if you feel like ordering in, turning up the iPod and taking to the Posturepedic instead, here's how to make a couple of those sweet-dream sips yourself.
Water B.E.D.: Combine 2 ounces Absolut Raspberri, 1.5 ounces Malibu Rum and a splash of Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker. Top with pineapple juice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
Breakfast in B.E.D.: Combine 2 ounces Stoli Orange, 1 ounce peach schnapps and a splash of orange juice in a cocktail shaker. Top with Red Bull. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange slice.
The cocktails are $15 at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-532-9070
Miami.com Happy Hour: Join Aurora Rodriguez and the rest of the Miami.com crew at B.E.D. from 8
to 11 p.m. Friday for $8 drinks.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September