Clink: Victoria's Secret Pink
A few of these and you'll be swinging that BioLift bra over your head in no time.
By Aurora Rodríguez
This weekend, Miami's new hotel playground the Fountainebleau Miami Beach reopens after a stylish facelift. The location promises a variety of culinary delights, posh bars and 22 acres of Vegas-style resort fun.
With the high rollers come the trophy gals to accessorize, so it's fitting that the resort will celebrate their grand opening weekend with the filming of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Saturday and a signature drink. And while the guest list is as tight as the model's "fit to perfection" BioLift bras, locals can still create their own Victoria's Secret "Pink" drink at home. "Angels" wings and gym membership not included.
Victoria's Secret Pink
Add 1 ounce of vodka (Belvedere preferred), 3/4 ounces of St.Germain Elderflower liqueur and 1/2 ounce of Fragoli strawberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Serve into a chilled and fine sugar-rimmed martini glass and top off with 3/4 ounce of champagne (Moet & Chandon preferred). Garnish with a ball of pink cotton candy.
The cocktail will be served for about $14 at Bleu Bar until Dec. 3 and at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and the festivities celebrating the opening of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar