Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini is one feel-good sip.
Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini combines the healthful rep of açaí, an Amazonian palm berry, with the promise that the liquor maker will plant a tree in a monsoon-ravaged region of India for each cocktail sold.
- Tear and muddle 6 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Add 2 ounces VeeV Açaí Spirit, ¾ ounce agave nectar and the juice of 4 lime wedges.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Top off with club soda.
The cocktail is about $12 at Prime Italian, 101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-695-8484.
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space