Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini is one feel-good sip.
Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini combines the healthful rep of açaí, an Amazonian palm berry, with the promise that the liquor maker will plant a tree in a monsoon-ravaged region of India for each cocktail sold.
- Tear and muddle 6 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Add 2 ounces VeeV Açaí Spirit, ¾ ounce agave nectar and the juice of 4 lime wedges.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Top off with club soda.
The cocktail is about $12 at Prime Italian, 101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-695-8484.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer