Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini is one feel-good sip.
Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini combines the healthful rep of açaí, an Amazonian palm berry, with the promise that the liquor maker will plant a tree in a monsoon-ravaged region of India for each cocktail sold.
- Tear and muddle 6 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Add 2 ounces VeeV Açaí Spirit, ¾ ounce agave nectar and the juice of 4 lime wedges.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Top off with club soda.
The cocktail is about $12 at Prime Italian, 101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-695-8484.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar