Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini is one feel-good sip.
Prime Italian’s VeeV Treetini combines the healthful rep of açaí, an Amazonian palm berry, with the promise that the liquor maker will plant a tree in a monsoon-ravaged region of India for each cocktail sold.
- Tear and muddle 6 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Add 2 ounces VeeV Açaí Spirit, ¾ ounce agave nectar and the juice of 4 lime wedges.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Top off with club soda.
The cocktail is about $12 at Prime Italian, 101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-695-8484.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts