Trick or Treat cocktail
Give W Fort Lauderdale Whiskey Blue’s Trick or Treat a try this Halloween.
Seeking a spooky treat that you can sip this Halloween? Then give W Fort Lauderdale Whiskey Blue’s Trick or Treat cocktail a try. The fruity concoction – which also has Bacardi 151, Bacardi Light and Meyers Rum – will have you eager to share it with friends. Happy Halloween!
TRICK OR TREAT
Prepare a bowl filled with ice
Add 2 1/4 ounces of Bacardi Light rum
Add 2 1/4 ounces of Meyers Rum
Add 1 1/4 ounces of Bacardi 151
Add 2 1/2 ounces of pineapple juice
Add 2 1/2 ounces of orange juice
Add 1 1/4 ounces of sour mix
Add 1 1/4 ounces of Grenadine
Stir drink with a spoon
Garnish with sour or regular Gummy Worms
Place necessary amount of silly straws
Cocktail is $30 at Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8200. Serves approximately 4 people.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar