Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar a sake-based cocktail
Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar and order a Tipsy Fresa, a refreshing, sake-based cocktail that’s easy to make at home.
D.I.Y. Tipsy Fresa
- Muddle three fresh strawberries and a slice of fresh ginger in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces sake (TY KU preferred) and ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top off with champagne.
Cocktail is $13 at The Forge Restaurant & Wine Bar, 432 41st St., Miami Beach; 305-538-8533.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Cider Presents 5 Recipes for Cider-Infused Cocktails
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch