Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar a sake-based cocktail
Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar and order a Tipsy Fresa, a refreshing, sake-based cocktail that’s easy to make at home.
D.I.Y. Tipsy Fresa
- Muddle three fresh strawberries and a slice of fresh ginger in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces sake (TY KU preferred) and ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top off with champagne.
Cocktail is $13 at The Forge Restaurant & Wine Bar, 432 41st St., Miami Beach; 305-538-8533.
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Sneak Peek: cocktails at the new Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
- Speakeasy-style bar opens in Fort Lauderdale
- 'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
- Enjoy craft spirits and beer in Miami this weekend
- Sneak Peek: Public House Opens on Miami Beach in October
- Sweetwater Beer Garden Pop-Up Opens in South Beach
- Michy's Cocktail Menu
- Michy’s Introduces First Cocktail Menu