Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar a sake-based cocktail
Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar and order a Tipsy Fresa, a refreshing, sake-based cocktail that’s easy to make at home.
D.I.Y. Tipsy Fresa
- Muddle three fresh strawberries and a slice of fresh ginger in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces sake (TY KU preferred) and ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top off with champagne.
Cocktail is $13 at The Forge Restaurant & Wine Bar, 432 41st St., Miami Beach; 305-538-8533.
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch