Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar a sake-based cocktail
Perch yourself at The Forge’s sleek new bar and order a Tipsy Fresa, a refreshing, sake-based cocktail that’s easy to make at home.
D.I.Y. Tipsy Fresa
- Muddle three fresh strawberries and a slice of fresh ginger in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces sake (TY KU preferred) and ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top off with champagne.
Cocktail is $13 at The Forge Restaurant & Wine Bar, 432 41st St., Miami Beach; 305-538-8533.
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve