Spicy vodka and orange, along with a paprika and garlic rim, have us savoring this spicy margarita.
17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
Foodies in Sunny Isles Beach better give Timo a try. The restaurant not only boasts a full menu, featuring homey bites such as steak and pasta, but its renewed bar area invites cocktail lovers to have a drink. Seeking something different? Try the Chipotle Margarita, a spicy vodka and orange mix with a paprika and garlic rim that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
Add 2.5 ounces of Chipotle Hangar One Vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple sec
Add 1.5 ounces of sour mix
Add ½ an ounce of orange juice
Rim a chilled martini glass with equal parts of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and salt
Pour the cocktail
The Chipotle Margarita is around $12 at Timo, 17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, 305-936-1008.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer