Spicy vodka and orange, along with a paprika and garlic rim, have us savoring this spicy margarita.
17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
Foodies in Sunny Isles Beach better give Timo a try. The restaurant not only boasts a full menu, featuring homey bites such as steak and pasta, but its renewed bar area invites cocktail lovers to have a drink. Seeking something different? Try the Chipotle Margarita, a spicy vodka and orange mix with a paprika and garlic rim that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
Add 2.5 ounces of Chipotle Hangar One Vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple sec
Add 1.5 ounces of sour mix
Add ½ an ounce of orange juice
Rim a chilled martini glass with equal parts of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and salt
Pour the cocktail
The Chipotle Margarita is around $12 at Timo, 17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, 305-936-1008.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts