Spicy vodka and orange, along with a paprika and garlic rim, have us savoring this spicy margarita.
17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
Foodies in Sunny Isles Beach better give Timo a try. The restaurant not only boasts a full menu, featuring homey bites such as steak and pasta, but its renewed bar area invites cocktail lovers to have a drink. Seeking something different? Try the Chipotle Margarita, a spicy vodka and orange mix with a paprika and garlic rim that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
Add 2.5 ounces of Chipotle Hangar One Vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple sec
Add 1.5 ounces of sour mix
Add ½ an ounce of orange juice
Rim a chilled martini glass with equal parts of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and salt
Pour the cocktail
The Chipotle Margarita is around $12 at Timo, 17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, 305-936-1008.
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- Go Drink This: Coquito