Spicy vodka and orange, along with a paprika and garlic rim, have us savoring this spicy margarita.
Foodies in Sunny Isles Beach better give Timo a try. The restaurant not only boasts a full menu, featuring homey bites such as steak and pasta, but its renewed bar area invites cocktail lovers to have a drink. Seeking something different? Try the Chipotle Margarita, a spicy vodka and orange mix with a paprika and garlic rim that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
Add 2.5 ounces of Chipotle Hangar One Vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple sec
Add 1.5 ounces of sour mix
Add ½ an ounce of orange juice
Rim a chilled martini glass with equal parts of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and salt
Pour the cocktail
The Chipotle Margarita is around $12 at Timo, 17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, 305-936-1008.
17624 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class