Clink: think P.I.N.K.
Make like Molly Ringwald and sip one of these rosey-hued cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Victoria's Secret wants you to wear the word across your bum. Now romantics can drink in the P.I.N.K., a caffeine- and guarana-infused vodka that Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria have been seen sipping.
Locals can snag P.I.N.K. drinks at The Fifth on South Beach. Worried about packing on the pounds? It's under 100 calories per 1.5-ounce serving.
Pour 1 1/4 ounces P.I.N.K. into an ice-filled glass. Fill glass almost to the top with 7-Up. Add a splash of grenadine and a drizzle of cranberry juice; stir. Garnish with a cherry.
Mash five fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a chilled martini glass. Add a drizzle of maple syrup. Combine 1 1/2 ounces P.I.N.K., 1/2 ounce light rum, 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice and chipped ice in a shaker; shake well. Strain into martini glass and top with a splash of club soda.
P.I.N.K. drinks are about $15 at The Fifth, 1045 Fifth St., Miami Beach; 305-538-9898. Expect to pay about $40 for a bottle of P.I.N.K. at liquor stores.
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- DeLeón and Richie Petronzi create tequila-inspired 'off-the-menu' cocktail at The Regent Cocktail Club
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach