Clink: think P.I.N.K.
Make like Molly Ringwald and sip one of these rosey-hued cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Victoria's Secret wants you to wear the word across your bum. Now romantics can drink in the P.I.N.K., a caffeine- and guarana-infused vodka that Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria have been seen sipping.
Locals can snag P.I.N.K. drinks at The Fifth on South Beach. Worried about packing on the pounds? It's under 100 calories per 1.5-ounce serving.
Pour 1 1/4 ounces P.I.N.K. into an ice-filled glass. Fill glass almost to the top with 7-Up. Add a splash of grenadine and a drizzle of cranberry juice; stir. Garnish with a cherry.
Mash five fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a chilled martini glass. Add a drizzle of maple syrup. Combine 1 1/2 ounces P.I.N.K., 1/2 ounce light rum, 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice and chipped ice in a shaker; shake well. Strain into martini glass and top with a splash of club soda.
P.I.N.K. drinks are about $15 at The Fifth, 1045 Fifth St., Miami Beach; 305-538-9898. Expect to pay about $40 for a bottle of P.I.N.K. at liquor stores.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September