Clink: think P.I.N.K.
Make like Molly Ringwald and sip one of these rosey-hued cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Victoria's Secret wants you to wear the word across your bum. Now romantics can drink in the P.I.N.K., a caffeine- and guarana-infused vodka that Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria have been seen sipping.
Locals can snag P.I.N.K. drinks at The Fifth on South Beach. Worried about packing on the pounds? It's under 100 calories per 1.5-ounce serving.
Pour 1 1/4 ounces P.I.N.K. into an ice-filled glass. Fill glass almost to the top with 7-Up. Add a splash of grenadine and a drizzle of cranberry juice; stir. Garnish with a cherry.
Mash five fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a chilled martini glass. Add a drizzle of maple syrup. Combine 1 1/2 ounces P.I.N.K., 1/2 ounce light rum, 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice and chipped ice in a shaker; shake well. Strain into martini glass and top with a splash of club soda.
P.I.N.K. drinks are about $15 at The Fifth, 1045 Fifth St., Miami Beach; 305-538-9898. Expect to pay about $40 for a bottle of P.I.N.K. at liquor stores.
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff