Clink: think P.I.N.K.
Make like Molly Ringwald and sip one of these rosey-hued cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Victoria's Secret wants you to wear the word across your bum. Now romantics can drink in the P.I.N.K., a caffeine- and guarana-infused vodka that Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria have been seen sipping.
Locals can snag P.I.N.K. drinks at The Fifth on South Beach. Worried about packing on the pounds? It's under 100 calories per 1.5-ounce serving.
Pour 1 1/4 ounces P.I.N.K. into an ice-filled glass. Fill glass almost to the top with 7-Up. Add a splash of grenadine and a drizzle of cranberry juice; stir. Garnish with a cherry.
Mash five fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a chilled martini glass. Add a drizzle of maple syrup. Combine 1 1/2 ounces P.I.N.K., 1/2 ounce light rum, 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice and chipped ice in a shaker; shake well. Strain into martini glass and top with a splash of club soda.
P.I.N.K. drinks are about $15 at The Fifth, 1045 Fifth St., Miami Beach; 305-538-9898. Expect to pay about $40 for a bottle of P.I.N.K. at liquor stores.
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami