Clink: think P.I.N.K.
Make like Molly Ringwald and sip one of these rosey-hued cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Victoria's Secret wants you to wear the word across your bum. Now romantics can drink in the P.I.N.K., a caffeine- and guarana-infused vodka that Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria have been seen sipping.
Locals can snag P.I.N.K. drinks at The Fifth on South Beach. Worried about packing on the pounds? It's under 100 calories per 1.5-ounce serving.
Pour 1 1/4 ounces P.I.N.K. into an ice-filled glass. Fill glass almost to the top with 7-Up. Add a splash of grenadine and a drizzle of cranberry juice; stir. Garnish with a cherry.
Mash five fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a chilled martini glass. Add a drizzle of maple syrup. Combine 1 1/2 ounces P.I.N.K., 1/2 ounce light rum, 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice and chipped ice in a shaker; shake well. Strain into martini glass and top with a splash of club soda.
P.I.N.K. drinks are about $15 at The Fifth, 1045 Fifth St., Miami Beach; 305-538-9898. Expect to pay about $40 for a bottle of P.I.N.K. at liquor stores.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar