Clink: The X-Lover & Jealous X
Tell that no-good two-timer to kiss your glass.
By Aurora Rodríguez
What separates the sushi restaurants from the sushi lounges? A stellar cocktail menu, of course. On any given Friday evening at Red Koi Thai and Sushi Lounge one can spot an array of young professionals sipping on sake and munching on a specialty rolls and food - such as their Hamachi Jalapeño roll and steamed mussels - in the cozy downstairs area. Or, climb on up to the techno music-infused second floor, where one can sip on signature X-Rated Fusion Liqueur cocktails. The Jealous X and X Lover are sure to get you over him/her in no time - and onto a few of those young professionals downstairs.
Add 1 ounce of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur and 2 ounces of pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice. Top off with soda water. Garnish with a lemon round.
Pour 1.5 ounces of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, 1/2 ounce of Campari, 3/4 ounces of Blood Orange Juice and 1/2 ounces of Lemon Juice into mixing pint over ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass. Garnish with a blood orange round.
Cocktails are about $12 at Red Koi, 317 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; 305-446- 2690
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes