Clink: The X-Lover & Jealous X
Tell that no-good two-timer to kiss your glass.
By Aurora Rodríguez
What separates the sushi restaurants from the sushi lounges? A stellar cocktail menu, of course. On any given Friday evening at Red Koi Thai and Sushi Lounge one can spot an array of young professionals sipping on sake and munching on a specialty rolls and food - such as their Hamachi Jalapeño roll and steamed mussels - in the cozy downstairs area. Or, climb on up to the techno music-infused second floor, where one can sip on signature X-Rated Fusion Liqueur cocktails. The Jealous X and X Lover are sure to get you over him/her in no time - and onto a few of those young professionals downstairs.
Add 1 ounce of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur and 2 ounces of pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice. Top off with soda water. Garnish with a lemon round.
Pour 1.5 ounces of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, 1/2 ounce of Campari, 3/4 ounces of Blood Orange Juice and 1/2 ounces of Lemon Juice into mixing pint over ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass. Garnish with a blood orange round.
Cocktails are about $12 at Red Koi, 317 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; 305-446- 2690
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King