Clink: The Stardust & Motley Bird Mojito
Move over Red Bull-n-vodka, there's a new energy-inducing cocktail in tipsy town.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Eclectic Kitchen 305 at the Newport Beachside Resort in Sunny Isles Beach is an unexpected retreat for diners seeking a sophisticated meal with circus flair. Known dishes like juicy Kobe sliders and mountains of fluffy pink cotton candy for dessert, there's nothing this dining and lounge spot seemingly won't venture to try.
Stop by their dimly lit bar on a Saturday evening for a round of their signature fruity cocktails -- featuring different Motley Bird energy drinks. They're sure to keep you energized, whether it's for their weekend party or just a late night Mad Men marathon. Sleeping, after all, is overrated.
Add 1 1/4 ounces Alchemy Ginger Infusion Vodka, 3/4 ounces of Peach Schnapps into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add a splash of pineapple juice and a splash of orange juice. Shake vigorously. Serve into a short cocktail glass filled with ice. Top it off with Motley Bird Cranberry. Garnish with fresh cherries.
Motley Bird Mojito
Muddle mint leaves as desired, 3 fresh lime slices and a dash of sugar into a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Add 2 ounces of Alchemy Ginger Infusion Vodka. Top it off with Motley Bird Lima. Pour contents over a pint-sized glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Cocktails are about $10 at Kitchen 305, 16701 Collins Ave.; 305-949-1300
Sipped here? Leave a review!
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch