Clink: The Stardust & Motley Bird Mojito
Move over Red Bull-n-vodka, there's a new energy-inducing cocktail in tipsy town.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Eclectic Kitchen 305 at the Newport Beachside Resort in Sunny Isles Beach is an unexpected retreat for diners seeking a sophisticated meal with circus flair. Known dishes like juicy Kobe sliders and mountains of fluffy pink cotton candy for dessert, there's nothing this dining and lounge spot seemingly won't venture to try.
Stop by their dimly lit bar on a Saturday evening for a round of their signature fruity cocktails -- featuring different Motley Bird energy drinks. They're sure to keep you energized, whether it's for their weekend party or just a late night Mad Men marathon. Sleeping, after all, is overrated.
Add 1 1/4 ounces Alchemy Ginger Infusion Vodka, 3/4 ounces of Peach Schnapps into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add a splash of pineapple juice and a splash of orange juice. Shake vigorously. Serve into a short cocktail glass filled with ice. Top it off with Motley Bird Cranberry. Garnish with fresh cherries.
Motley Bird Mojito
Muddle mint leaves as desired, 3 fresh lime slices and a dash of sugar into a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Add 2 ounces of Alchemy Ginger Infusion Vodka. Top it off with Motley Bird Lima. Pour contents over a pint-sized glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Cocktails are about $10 at Kitchen 305, 16701 Collins Ave.; 305-949-1300
Sipped here? Leave a review!
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Sneak Peek: cocktails at the new Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
- Speakeasy-style bar opens in Fort Lauderdale
- 'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
- Enjoy craft spirits and beer in Miami this weekend
- Sneak Peek: Public House Opens on Miami Beach in October
- Sweetwater Beer Garden Pop-Up Opens in South Beach
- Michy's Cocktail Menu
- Michy’s Introduces First Cocktail Menu