Clink: The Harvest Spice
Happy Thanksgiving! We're guessing you're going to need a drink.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Lincoln Road's SushiSamba Dromo is best known for their Brazilian and Tokyo-pop inspired beats, weekly anime party Cosplay Tuesdays and exotic menu offerings, such as the Peruvian Corn and the BoBo Brazil Roll (Kobe beef, avocado, kaiware, shiso, red onion and chimichurri ponzu). But even this international spot knows a good American tradition when it sees one. Keep the Thanksgiving spirit going with the Harvest Spice, a rum cocktail highlighted by a swirl of caramel and whipped cream that's sure to turn even sour Aunt Linda sweet.
Add 2 ounces of spiced rum, 1.5 ounces of Domaine de Canton liqueur and one ounce of pear juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and crushed candied pecans.
The Harvest Spice cocktail is $11 at Sushi Samba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Road; 305-673-5337.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub