Clink: The Harvest Spice
Happy Thanksgiving! We're guessing you're going to need a drink.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Lincoln Road's SushiSamba Dromo is best known for their Brazilian and Tokyo-pop inspired beats, weekly anime party Cosplay Tuesdays and exotic menu offerings, such as the Peruvian Corn and the BoBo Brazil Roll (Kobe beef, avocado, kaiware, shiso, red onion and chimichurri ponzu). But even this international spot knows a good American tradition when it sees one. Keep the Thanksgiving spirit going with the Harvest Spice, a rum cocktail highlighted by a swirl of caramel and whipped cream that's sure to turn even sour Aunt Linda sweet.
Add 2 ounces of spiced rum, 1.5 ounces of Domaine de Canton liqueur and one ounce of pear juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and crushed candied pecans.
The Harvest Spice cocktail is $11 at Sushi Samba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Road; 305-673-5337.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo