Clink: The Harvest Spice
Happy Thanksgiving! We're guessing you're going to need a drink.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Lincoln Road's SushiSamba Dromo is best known for their Brazilian and Tokyo-pop inspired beats, weekly anime party Cosplay Tuesdays and exotic menu offerings, such as the Peruvian Corn and the BoBo Brazil Roll (Kobe beef, avocado, kaiware, shiso, red onion and chimichurri ponzu). But even this international spot knows a good American tradition when it sees one. Keep the Thanksgiving spirit going with the Harvest Spice, a rum cocktail highlighted by a swirl of caramel and whipped cream that's sure to turn even sour Aunt Linda sweet.
Add 2 ounces of spiced rum, 1.5 ounces of Domaine de Canton liqueur and one ounce of pear juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and crushed candied pecans.
The Harvest Spice cocktail is $11 at Sushi Samba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Road; 305-673-5337.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class