Clink: The Harvest Spice
Happy Thanksgiving! We're guessing you're going to need a drink.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Lincoln Road's SushiSamba Dromo is best known for their Brazilian and Tokyo-pop inspired beats, weekly anime party Cosplay Tuesdays and exotic menu offerings, such as the Peruvian Corn and the BoBo Brazil Roll (Kobe beef, avocado, kaiware, shiso, red onion and chimichurri ponzu). But even this international spot knows a good American tradition when it sees one. Keep the Thanksgiving spirit going with the Harvest Spice, a rum cocktail highlighted by a swirl of caramel and whipped cream that's sure to turn even sour Aunt Linda sweet.
Add 2 ounces of spiced rum, 1.5 ounces of Domaine de Canton liqueur and one ounce of pear juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and crushed candied pecans.
The Harvest Spice cocktail is $11 at Sushi Samba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Road; 305-673-5337.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest