Clink: The Fregola @ Fratelli Lyon
A crafty and affordable cocktail in a furniture shop? Now that's design within reach.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Design fiends furniture shopping in the Design District are in for a treat if they decide to check out trendy Driade home décor shop. To match their impeccable taste in style, there's in-house Italian restaurant, Fratelli Lyon. Dine on a platter of cured ham or select cheeses -- including locally made mozarella and ricotta -- or share a reasonably priced pizza while taking in the spot's laid-back, minimalist atmosphere and impressive selection of over 60 Italian wines and unique Proseccos. Just don't leave without trying The Fregola, an affordable ($8!) raspberry and Prosecco combination sure to start your night off on the right piede. Now that's design within reach.
Muddle 4 to 6 raspberries in the bottom of a glass with 1 tbsp of simple syrup. Have 5 ounces of Prosecco handy. Add 3 ounces of your Prosecco of choice and stir. The cocktail will bubble up slightly. Allow the carbonation bubbles to subside and pour the remaining 2 ounces of Prosecco. Garnish the rim of the glass with a raspberry and serve.
The Fregola is $8 at Fratelli Lyon, 4141 NE 2nd Ave.; 305-572-290.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day