Clink: The Fregola @ Fratelli Lyon
A crafty and affordable cocktail in a furniture shop? Now that's design within reach.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Design fiends furniture shopping in the Design District are in for a treat if they decide to check out trendy Driade home décor shop. To match their impeccable taste in style, there's in-house Italian restaurant, Fratelli Lyon. Dine on a platter of cured ham or select cheeses -- including locally made mozarella and ricotta -- or share a reasonably priced pizza while taking in the spot's laid-back, minimalist atmosphere and impressive selection of over 60 Italian wines and unique Proseccos. Just don't leave without trying The Fregola, an affordable ($8!) raspberry and Prosecco combination sure to start your night off on the right piede. Now that's design within reach.
Muddle 4 to 6 raspberries in the bottom of a glass with 1 tbsp of simple syrup. Have 5 ounces of Prosecco handy. Add 3 ounces of your Prosecco of choice and stir. The cocktail will bubble up slightly. Allow the carbonation bubbles to subside and pour the remaining 2 ounces of Prosecco. Garnish the rim of the glass with a raspberry and serve.
The Fregola is $8 at Fratelli Lyon, 4141 NE 2nd Ave.; 305-572-290.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace