Clink: The Dream
The fanciful Dream cocktail at The Marenas Resort in Sunny Isles is like a sweet Cosmo.
Nestled next to the ocean in condo-heavy Sunny Isles Beach, the cozy bar at The Marenas Resort is named Caracoles, "seashells'' in Spanish. Its fanciful Dream cocktail is like a sweet Cosmo, with a cotton candy garnish to up the sugar quotient.
Combine 4 parts vodka (Citron preferred), 2 parts triple sec (Cointreau preferred), 2 parts cranberry juice and 1 part fresh lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a glass
Top with cotton candy
The Dream is about $10 at Caracoles at The Marenas Resort, 18683 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-503-6000.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator