Clink: The Dream
The fanciful Dream cocktail at The Marenas Resort in Sunny Isles is like a sweet Cosmo.
Nestled next to the ocean in condo-heavy Sunny Isles Beach, the cozy bar at The Marenas Resort is named Caracoles, "seashells'' in Spanish. Its fanciful Dream cocktail is like a sweet Cosmo, with a cotton candy garnish to up the sugar quotient.
Combine 4 parts vodka (Citron preferred), 2 parts triple sec (Cointreau preferred), 2 parts cranberry juice and 1 part fresh lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a glass
Top with cotton candy
The Dream is about $10 at Caracoles at The Marenas Resort, 18683 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-503-6000.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way