Clink: The Dream
The fanciful Dream cocktail at The Marenas Resort in Sunny Isles is like a sweet Cosmo.
Nestled next to the ocean in condo-heavy Sunny Isles Beach, the cozy bar at The Marenas Resort is named Caracoles, "seashells'' in Spanish. Its fanciful Dream cocktail is like a sweet Cosmo, with a cotton candy garnish to up the sugar quotient.
Combine 4 parts vodka (Citron preferred), 2 parts triple sec (Cointreau preferred), 2 parts cranberry juice and 1 part fresh lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a glass
Top with cotton candy
The Dream is about $10 at Caracoles at The Marenas Resort, 18683 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-503-6000.
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail