Clink: The Dream
The fanciful Dream cocktail at The Marenas Resort in Sunny Isles is like a sweet Cosmo.
Nestled next to the ocean in condo-heavy Sunny Isles Beach, the cozy bar at The Marenas Resort is named Caracoles, "seashells'' in Spanish. Its fanciful Dream cocktail is like a sweet Cosmo, with a cotton candy garnish to up the sugar quotient.
Combine 4 parts vodka (Citron preferred), 2 parts triple sec (Cointreau preferred), 2 parts cranberry juice and 1 part fresh lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a glass
Top with cotton candy
The Dream is about $10 at Caracoles at The Marenas Resort, 18683 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-503-6000.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts