Clink: The Bohemian
Try out The Capital Grille's top shelf cocktails at their bar or in your home.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The Capital Grille’s yuppie-friendly interior is meant for power lunches between businessmen or meaningful second dates for men looking to impress a lady over steak or buttered lobster.
While most might be intimidated to walk inside the usually packed main dining room without a reservation, the Capital Grille’s bar is meant for mingling after a long day filled with meetings in your Brickell office or after shopping for hours at Galleria Mall in Sunrise.
Expect cocktails made with top shelf liqueurs with signature drinks such as their Dole-pineapple infused Stoli Doli and champagne-based The Bohemian. While the original Stoli Doli recipe is top secret – an original infused mixture of vodka and pineapple juice served in the restaurant since 1990 – other original Capital Grille cocktails will surely please your discerning palate at the restaurant or at home.
Add 1 ounce of Absolut APEACH vodka and ¼ ounces of Bottlegreen Berry Cordial syrup into a chilled champagne fruit.
Top off with your champagne of choice.
Garnish with two fresh raspberries.
Adults Only Arnold Palmer
Add 2 ounces of Skky Citrus Vodka, 3 ounces of fresh crushed mint lemonade and 3 ounces of fresh brewed iced tea into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Pour into a tall chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon wedge and mint leaf.
The Stoli Doli is $10, The Bohemian is $12 and The Adults Only Arnold Palmer is $11 at The Capital Grille, 2430 East Sunrise Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale; 954-446-200 and 444 Brickell Avenue, Miami; 786-380-4953.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara