Clink: The Bohemian
Try out The Capital Grille's top shelf cocktails at their bar or in your home.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The Capital Grille’s yuppie-friendly interior is meant for power lunches between businessmen or meaningful second dates for men looking to impress a lady over steak or buttered lobster.
While most might be intimidated to walk inside the usually packed main dining room without a reservation, the Capital Grille’s bar is meant for mingling after a long day filled with meetings in your Brickell office or after shopping for hours at Galleria Mall in Sunrise.
Expect cocktails made with top shelf liqueurs with signature drinks such as their Dole-pineapple infused Stoli Doli and champagne-based The Bohemian. While the original Stoli Doli recipe is top secret – an original infused mixture of vodka and pineapple juice served in the restaurant since 1990 – other original Capital Grille cocktails will surely please your discerning palate at the restaurant or at home.
Add 1 ounce of Absolut APEACH vodka and ¼ ounces of Bottlegreen Berry Cordial syrup into a chilled champagne fruit.
Top off with your champagne of choice.
Garnish with two fresh raspberries.
Adults Only Arnold Palmer
Add 2 ounces of Skky Citrus Vodka, 3 ounces of fresh crushed mint lemonade and 3 ounces of fresh brewed iced tea into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Pour into a tall chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon wedge and mint leaf.
The Stoli Doli is $10, The Bohemian is $12 and The Adults Only Arnold Palmer is $11 at The Capital Grille, 2430 East Sunrise Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale; 954-446-200 and 444 Brickell Avenue, Miami; 786-380-4953.
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes