Clink: Sun Salutation & Cabana Caipirinha
Open up and say ohm.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Loyal fans of The Standard Hotel know the best part of this retro spot is its knack for making its guests feel like they're far away from the SoBe hustle and bustle. Whether taking in a yoga class, outdoor massage or healthy gourmet bite on the patio with a killer view, don't leave without trying the Cabana Caipirinha or guava-based Sun Salutation - named in honor of the celebratory yoga pose. Open up and say ohm.
Add 2 ounces of Cabana Cachaça into a martini shaker filled with ice. Fill the shaker with guava juice. Shake vigorously. Serve in a chilled martini glass. Add a splash of club soda and garnish with a lime and edible flower.
The Cabana Caipirinha
Add 2 ounces of Cabana Cachaça into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. In a rocks glass, muddle one quartered lime and 1 tbsp of granulated sugar. Fill the glass with ice and add the shaken and chilled Cabana Cachaca. Top off with a splash of club soda.
Cocktails are around $12 at The Standard Hotel, 40 Island Ave, Miami Beach; 305-673-171.
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami