Clink: Sun Salutation & Cabana Caipirinha
Open up and say ohm.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Loyal fans of The Standard Hotel know the best part of this retro spot is its knack for making its guests feel like they're far away from the SoBe hustle and bustle. Whether taking in a yoga class, outdoor massage or healthy gourmet bite on the patio with a killer view, don't leave without trying the Cabana Caipirinha or guava-based Sun Salutation - named in honor of the celebratory yoga pose. Open up and say ohm.
Add 2 ounces of Cabana Cachaça into a martini shaker filled with ice. Fill the shaker with guava juice. Shake vigorously. Serve in a chilled martini glass. Add a splash of club soda and garnish with a lime and edible flower.
The Cabana Caipirinha
Add 2 ounces of Cabana Cachaça into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. In a rocks glass, muddle one quartered lime and 1 tbsp of granulated sugar. Fill the glass with ice and add the shaken and chilled Cabana Cachaca. Top off with a splash of club soda.
Cocktails are around $12 at The Standard Hotel, 40 Island Ave, Miami Beach; 305-673-171.
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle