Strawberry Pear Mojito
Grill in the Alley's Strawberry Pear Mojito is a fun twist on the classic drink.
Bar manager Lance Cohen has created an impressive cocktail menu for Aventura’s Grill on the Alley. Our favorite: his Strawberry Pear Mojito, a fun twist on the classic drink that combines lime, mint, strawberries, rum and Xanté, a pear liqueur from Sweden.
Strawberry Pear Mojito:
- Muddle fresh strawberries, mint leaves and the juice of 1 lime in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 ounce Xanté, 1 ounce rum (Rhum Clément Premiere Canne preferred) and ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
The cocktail is $13 at The Grill on the Alley, Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd.; 305-466-7195.
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff