Strawberry Pear Mojito
Grill in the Alley's Strawberry Pear Mojito is a fun twist on the classic drink.
Bar manager Lance Cohen has created an impressive cocktail menu for Aventura’s Grill on the Alley. Our favorite: his Strawberry Pear Mojito, a fun twist on the classic drink that combines lime, mint, strawberries, rum and Xanté, a pear liqueur from Sweden.
Strawberry Pear Mojito:
- Muddle fresh strawberries, mint leaves and the juice of 1 lime in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 ounce Xanté, 1 ounce rum (Rhum Clément Premiere Canne preferred) and ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
The cocktail is $13 at The Grill on the Alley, Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd.; 305-466-7195.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar