Strawberry Pear Mojito
Grill in the Alley's Strawberry Pear Mojito is a fun twist on the classic drink.
Bar manager Lance Cohen has created an impressive cocktail menu for Aventura’s Grill on the Alley. Our favorite: his Strawberry Pear Mojito, a fun twist on the classic drink that combines lime, mint, strawberries, rum and Xanté, a pear liqueur from Sweden.
Strawberry Pear Mojito:
- Muddle fresh strawberries, mint leaves and the juice of 1 lime in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 ounce Xanté, 1 ounce rum (Rhum Clément Premiere Canne preferred) and ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
The cocktail is $13 at The Grill on the Alley, Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd.; 305-466-7195.
- Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Tuesday night's are "Martini Culture" time at The Raleigh
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste