Strawberry Pear Mojito
Grill in the Alley's Strawberry Pear Mojito is a fun twist on the classic drink.
Bar manager Lance Cohen has created an impressive cocktail menu for Aventura’s Grill on the Alley. Our favorite: his Strawberry Pear Mojito, a fun twist on the classic drink that combines lime, mint, strawberries, rum and Xanté, a pear liqueur from Sweden.
Strawberry Pear Mojito:
- Muddle fresh strawberries, mint leaves and the juice of 1 lime in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 ounce Xanté, 1 ounce rum (Rhum Clément Premiere Canne preferred) and ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
The cocktail is $13 at The Grill on the Alley, Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd.; 305-466-7195.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara