Strawberry Pear Mojito
Grill in the Alley's Strawberry Pear Mojito is a fun twist on the classic drink.
Bar manager Lance Cohen has created an impressive cocktail menu for Aventura’s Grill on the Alley. Our favorite: his Strawberry Pear Mojito, a fun twist on the classic drink that combines lime, mint, strawberries, rum and Xanté, a pear liqueur from Sweden.
Strawberry Pear Mojito:
- Muddle fresh strawberries, mint leaves and the juice of 1 lime in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 ounce Xanté, 1 ounce rum (Rhum Clément Premiere Canne preferred) and ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
The cocktail is $13 at The Grill on the Alley, Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd.; 305-466-7195.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator