This simple cocktail at da Campo de Osteria will have you swooning for seconds.
Hidden away in a Fort Lauderdale's il Lugano Hotel and Residences, Todd English's da Campo de Osteria is known for its authentic Italian food -- especially the fresh mozzarella made table-side. It should be known, too, for its simple yet luscious strawberry Bellini -- the perfect way to start a meal. Try it at home and impress your friends.
Combine 1 ounce strawberry puree and 5 ounces of prosecco in a chilled champagne flute
Garnish with a fresh strawberry
The strawberry Bellini is about $10 at da Campo de Osteria, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 226-5002.
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff