This simple cocktail at da Campo de Osteria will have you swooning for seconds.
Hidden away in a Fort Lauderdale's il Lugano Hotel and Residences, Todd English's da Campo de Osteria is known for its authentic Italian food -- especially the fresh mozzarella made table-side. It should be known, too, for its simple yet luscious strawberry Bellini -- the perfect way to start a meal. Try it at home and impress your friends.
Combine 1 ounce strawberry puree and 5 ounces of prosecco in a chilled champagne flute
Garnish with a fresh strawberry
The strawberry Bellini is about $10 at da Campo de Osteria, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 226-5002.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer