This simple cocktail at da Campo de Osteria will have you swooning for seconds.
Hidden away in a Fort Lauderdale's il Lugano Hotel and Residences, Todd English's da Campo de Osteria is known for its authentic Italian food -- especially the fresh mozzarella made table-side. It should be known, too, for its simple yet luscious strawberry Bellini -- the perfect way to start a meal. Try it at home and impress your friends.
Combine 1 ounce strawberry puree and 5 ounces of prosecco in a chilled champagne flute
Garnish with a fresh strawberry
The strawberry Bellini is about $10 at da Campo de Osteria, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 226-5002.
- Gianni's at The Villa, Casa Casuarina, is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend