This simple cocktail at da Campo de Osteria will have you swooning for seconds.
Hidden away in a Fort Lauderdale's il Lugano Hotel and Residences, Todd English's da Campo de Osteria is known for its authentic Italian food -- especially the fresh mozzarella made table-side. It should be known, too, for its simple yet luscious strawberry Bellini -- the perfect way to start a meal. Try it at home and impress your friends.
Combine 1 ounce strawberry puree and 5 ounces of prosecco in a chilled champagne flute
Garnish with a fresh strawberry
The strawberry Bellini is about $10 at da Campo de Osteria, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 226-5002.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War