This simple cocktail at da Campo de Osteria will have you swooning for seconds.
Hidden away in a Fort Lauderdale's il Lugano Hotel and Residences, Todd English's da Campo de Osteria is known for its authentic Italian food -- especially the fresh mozzarella made table-side. It should be known, too, for its simple yet luscious strawberry Bellini -- the perfect way to start a meal. Try it at home and impress your friends.
Combine 1 ounce strawberry puree and 5 ounces of prosecco in a chilled champagne flute
Garnish with a fresh strawberry
The strawberry Bellini is about $10 at da Campo de Osteria, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale; (954) 226-5002.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September