Steak 954's Sebastian
Sip a cocktail named after one of Fort Lauderdale's busy beach streets.
Steak 954, located at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, is a modern steakhouse perfect for gatherings amongst young professionals looking to nibble on modern fare. The restaurant also boasts an inventive cocktail menu named after Fort Lauderdale Beach’s most notable streets – such as the tequila and wine-based Sebastian – perfect for those looking to drink something more than the usual cosmo or beer. Play mixologist and give it a try at home. (Infuse the liqueur by pouring an ounce or so over a sliced jalapeño and letting it steep for an hour, then straining. Agave nectar is available at natural-foods stores.)
Combine 1 3/4 ounces tequila reposado, 1 ½ ounces sauvignon blanc, 3/4 ounce jalapeño-infused St. Germain liqueur, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 1/4 ounce dark agave nectar in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Cocktails are about $14 at Steak 954, W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8333.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts