Steak 954's Sebastian
Sip a cocktail named after one of Fort Lauderdale's busy beach streets.
Steak 954, located at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, is a modern steakhouse perfect for gatherings amongst young professionals looking to nibble on modern fare. The restaurant also boasts an inventive cocktail menu named after Fort Lauderdale Beach’s most notable streets – such as the tequila and wine-based Sebastian – perfect for those looking to drink something more than the usual cosmo or beer. Play mixologist and give it a try at home. (Infuse the liqueur by pouring an ounce or so over a sliced jalapeño and letting it steep for an hour, then straining. Agave nectar is available at natural-foods stores.)
Combine 1 3/4 ounces tequila reposado, 1 ½ ounces sauvignon blanc, 3/4 ounce jalapeño-infused St. Germain liqueur, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 1/4 ounce dark agave nectar in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Cocktails are about $14 at Steak 954, W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8333.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest