Steak 954's Sebastian
Sip a cocktail named after one of Fort Lauderdale's busy beach streets.
Steak 954, located at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, is a modern steakhouse perfect for gatherings amongst young professionals looking to nibble on modern fare. The restaurant also boasts an inventive cocktail menu named after Fort Lauderdale Beach’s most notable streets – such as the tequila and wine-based Sebastian – perfect for those looking to drink something more than the usual cosmo or beer. Play mixologist and give it a try at home. (Infuse the liqueur by pouring an ounce or so over a sliced jalapeño and letting it steep for an hour, then straining. Agave nectar is available at natural-foods stores.)
Combine 1 3/4 ounces tequila reposado, 1 ½ ounces sauvignon blanc, 3/4 ounce jalapeño-infused St. Germain liqueur, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 1/4 ounce dark agave nectar in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Cocktails are about $14 at Steak 954, W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8333.
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- Sip & Savor: garden-to-glass cocktails waterfront at American Social Brickell
- 5 cocktails inspired by Mother's Day
- Sip & Savor: Cocktails in refined, laid-back space at beach's Sweet Liberty
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy