Steak 954's Sebastian
Sip a cocktail named after one of Fort Lauderdale's busy beach streets.
Steak 954, located at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, is a modern steakhouse perfect for gatherings amongst young professionals looking to nibble on modern fare. The restaurant also boasts an inventive cocktail menu named after Fort Lauderdale Beach’s most notable streets – such as the tequila and wine-based Sebastian – perfect for those looking to drink something more than the usual cosmo or beer. Play mixologist and give it a try at home. (Infuse the liqueur by pouring an ounce or so over a sliced jalapeño and letting it steep for an hour, then straining. Agave nectar is available at natural-foods stores.)
Combine 1 3/4 ounces tequila reposado, 1 ½ ounces sauvignon blanc, 3/4 ounce jalapeño-infused St. Germain liqueur, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 1/4 ounce dark agave nectar in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Cocktails are about $14 at Steak 954, W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8333.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer