Steak 954's Sebastian
Sip a cocktail named after one of Fort Lauderdale's busy beach streets.
Steak 954, located at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, is a modern steakhouse perfect for gatherings amongst young professionals looking to nibble on modern fare. The restaurant also boasts an inventive cocktail menu named after Fort Lauderdale Beach’s most notable streets – such as the tequila and wine-based Sebastian – perfect for those looking to drink something more than the usual cosmo or beer. Play mixologist and give it a try at home. (Infuse the liqueur by pouring an ounce or so over a sliced jalapeño and letting it steep for an hour, then straining. Agave nectar is available at natural-foods stores.)
Combine 1 3/4 ounces tequila reposado, 1 ½ ounces sauvignon blanc, 3/4 ounce jalapeño-infused St. Germain liqueur, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 1/4 ounce dark agave nectar in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Cocktails are about $14 at Steak 954, W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8333.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar