St. Patrick's Day Drinks
St. Patrick’s Day calls for something that will bring you the luck of the Irish.
While some might be happy savoring green beer on St. Patrick's Day, it’s an Irish Coffee and the Jameson Pickleback shot at Fado Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village that will keep you awake and enjoying the night. Create them at home, or join the party. Cheers!
Preheat Irish coffee glass with hot water, then discard.
Add the 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
Add 1¼ oz Irish whiskey (Bushmill's preferred)
Add 6 ounces of fresh hot coffee.
Stir well to mix.
Top with 2 ounces of fresh whipped cream and then cinnamon swirls.
Serve with cocktail straw on the side.
Serve one shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey and one shot of chilled pickle juice.
Chase with pickle juice.
The Irish Coffee and the Pickleback are about $12 at Fado Irish Pub, 900 South Miami Blvd. in Mary Brickell Village, Miami 786-924-0972.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts