St. Patrick's Day Drinks
St. Patrick’s Day calls for something that will bring you the luck of the Irish.
While some might be happy savoring green beer on St. Patrick's Day, it’s an Irish Coffee and the Jameson Pickleback shot at Fado Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village that will keep you awake and enjoying the night. Create them at home, or join the party. Cheers!
Preheat Irish coffee glass with hot water, then discard.
Add the 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
Add 1¼ oz Irish whiskey (Bushmill's preferred)
Add 6 ounces of fresh hot coffee.
Stir well to mix.
Top with 2 ounces of fresh whipped cream and then cinnamon swirls.
Serve with cocktail straw on the side.
Serve one shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey and one shot of chilled pickle juice.
Chase with pickle juice.
The Irish Coffee and the Pickleback are about $12 at Fado Irish Pub, 900 South Miami Blvd. in Mary Brickell Village, Miami 786-924-0972.
- Gianni's at The Villa, Casa Casuarina, is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend