St. Patrick's Day Drinks
St. Patrick’s Day calls for something that will bring you the luck of the Irish.
While some might be happy savoring green beer on St. Patrick's Day, it’s an Irish Coffee and the Jameson Pickleback shot at Fado Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village that will keep you awake and enjoying the night. Create them at home, or join the party. Cheers!
Preheat Irish coffee glass with hot water, then discard.
Add the 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
Add 1¼ oz Irish whiskey (Bushmill's preferred)
Add 6 ounces of fresh hot coffee.
Stir well to mix.
Top with 2 ounces of fresh whipped cream and then cinnamon swirls.
Serve with cocktail straw on the side.
Serve one shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey and one shot of chilled pickle juice.
Chase with pickle juice.
The Irish Coffee and the Pickleback are about $12 at Fado Irish Pub, 900 South Miami Blvd. in Mary Brickell Village, Miami 786-924-0972.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer