St. Patrick's Day Drinks
St. Patrick’s Day calls for something that will bring you the luck of the Irish.
While some might be happy savoring green beer on St. Patrick's Day, it’s an Irish Coffee and the Jameson Pickleback shot at Fado Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village that will keep you awake and enjoying the night. Create them at home, or join the party. Cheers!
Preheat Irish coffee glass with hot water, then discard.
Add the 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
Add 1¼ oz Irish whiskey (Bushmill's preferred)
Add 6 ounces of fresh hot coffee.
Stir well to mix.
Top with 2 ounces of fresh whipped cream and then cinnamon swirls.
Serve with cocktail straw on the side.
Serve one shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey and one shot of chilled pickle juice.
Chase with pickle juice.
The Irish Coffee and the Pickleback are about $12 at Fado Irish Pub, 900 South Miami Blvd. in Mary Brickell Village, Miami 786-924-0972.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail