Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open.
It’s that time of year when tennis stars descend upon Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open through April 3. Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge, and the Ultimate Serve and Sapphire Slice stand-out. The classic martini and mojito-type drink will have fans asking for seconds. Can’t make it to the event? Serve one up at home.
Sapphire Ultimate Serve
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin and ½ an ounce of MARTINI Dry Vermouth.
- Stir with ice and serve into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Muddle 8 mint leaves, 2-3 lime wedges, 2 orange slices, 1 cucumber slice inside a glass.
- Add ½ ounce of simple syrup.
- Add ice.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Cocktails are $10.50 at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open in Crandon Park (7300 Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne; 305-446-2200).
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts