Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open.
It’s that time of year when tennis stars descend upon Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open through April 3. Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge, and the Ultimate Serve and Sapphire Slice stand-out. The classic martini and mojito-type drink will have fans asking for seconds. Can’t make it to the event? Serve one up at home.
Sapphire Ultimate Serve
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin and ½ an ounce of MARTINI Dry Vermouth.
- Stir with ice and serve into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Muddle 8 mint leaves, 2-3 lime wedges, 2 orange slices, 1 cucumber slice inside a glass.
- Add ½ ounce of simple syrup.
- Add ice.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Cocktails are $10.50 at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open in Crandon Park (7300 Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne; 305-446-2200).
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar