Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open.
It’s that time of year when tennis stars descend upon Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open through April 3. Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge, and the Ultimate Serve and Sapphire Slice stand-out. The classic martini and mojito-type drink will have fans asking for seconds. Can’t make it to the event? Serve one up at home.
Sapphire Ultimate Serve
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin and ½ an ounce of MARTINI Dry Vermouth.
- Stir with ice and serve into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Muddle 8 mint leaves, 2-3 lime wedges, 2 orange slices, 1 cucumber slice inside a glass.
- Add ½ ounce of simple syrup.
- Add ice.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Cocktails are $10.50 at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open in Crandon Park (7300 Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne; 305-446-2200).
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve