Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open.
It’s that time of year when tennis stars descend upon Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open through April 3. Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge, and the Ultimate Serve and Sapphire Slice stand-out. The classic martini and mojito-type drink will have fans asking for seconds. Can’t make it to the event? Serve one up at home.
Sapphire Ultimate Serve
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin and ½ an ounce of MARTINI Dry Vermouth.
- Stir with ice and serve into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Muddle 8 mint leaves, 2-3 lime wedges, 2 orange slices, 1 cucumber slice inside a glass.
- Add ½ ounce of simple syrup.
- Add ice.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Cocktails are $10.50 at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open in Crandon Park (7300 Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne; 305-446-2200).
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator