Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open.
It’s that time of year when tennis stars descend upon Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open through April 3. Bombay Sapphire will be offering unique drinks at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge, and the Ultimate Serve and Sapphire Slice stand-out. The classic martini and mojito-type drink will have fans asking for seconds. Can’t make it to the event? Serve one up at home.
Sapphire Ultimate Serve
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin and ½ an ounce of MARTINI Dry Vermouth.
- Stir with ice and serve into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Muddle 8 mint leaves, 2-3 lime wedges, 2 orange slices, 1 cucumber slice inside a glass.
- Add ½ ounce of simple syrup.
- Add ice.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Cocktails are $10.50 at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at the Sony Ericsson Open in Crandon Park (7300 Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne; 305-446-2200).
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer